3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 27.11.19 05:33 am

On the box !! (Resident Evil 2)

Written off to share this adrenaline used to 99.7% of the time, 27 seconds before the end !!!
And the option to revert was not, since the locations where the swamp fled naprolom.

to all who haven't played rank S - I advise you to try
17 Comments
Sort by:
n
nicco133 27.11.19

Looks like it's a world record!

Z
Zertan 27.11.19

A couple of times the game going and to achieve S+ is not so difficult.

ps. Gamal on DualShock the 4th without avtozavodski.

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

I don't even about the record, and that the stress was on the last minute of the 150 !!
Well, since talking about records, there is still S+ have? about him nothing is said. However it will be easier to achieve because after the first S is given a weapon with unlimited ammo, than you probably have used

A
Alena Buday 27.11.19

Freiherr
Congratulations! Imagine how it could burn.

And S+ to not use the infinite weapons and only 3 save.

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

Alyona Buday
and why in the menu the game is not written with these requirements in S+ ?
he is a player somewhere on the Internet needs to know about this, as I have from you? it is strange, why about it not to mention themselves...

And burn the wrong word, when I hit the area with swamps, I only have 1 hour for EVERYTHING to go through the swamp, kill the boss, go through the lab, killing the two bosses. Miraculously somehow missed in the last minute. We had to save time on location with the two mechanisms, there I feel a little bit proteinsa, collecting oivki

s
slawdos 27.11.19

For s+ there are several conditions: time, number(?), the number of steps. Maybe something else

A
Alena Buday 27.11.19

slawdos
Time is as necessary, as and S. the Steps are not taken into account.

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

I don't know how to even ordinary S in the second pass where necessary to meet at 2:00, of course if we consider the normal case, and not the guns with infinite potrony...
Yes, initially available from all 3 medallion, if done perfectly by the 17th minute, getting on the first boss, but without ammunition and weapons
but it is necessary first to expand the bag in the second to take the weapons to the same shotgun it is necessary to take first an access card to get, then large losses of resources to take in the room and lose well a minimum of 10 minutes, with the bags all of 15 minutes.
Total you the first boss you come to 30 minute, 10 minutes to beat him (given the collection of ammunition), then the second area with the boxes still need a minimum of 35 minutes (considering scenes for the girl even more), for a total of swamps you go 45 minutes before the end and it's GG, last night I got an hour left on the swamp, and barely had time, and the second passage there is still one boss is added.

In General I am a little bit confused as this rule to run in 2 hours, even when we are not talking about s+, the usual s, but no illegal guns. I think right now and a little in shock from the norm, 2:30 still did not go, but 2:00....

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

I passed on the S second company, too, back to back (lucky me at the last minute), now on the penultimate...
But here I have to admit played with infinite ammo, i.e. not quite legal.
And then went back to back.
And no endless cartridge, the second company to the timer to meet, you have veeeery hard to play, I did not pull and is not ready to with. )) There's not just difficult, it is very difficult!
Nevertheless, I went through the game on rank S fully and the first company with conventional weapons, so you can now with a clear conscience to remove it.
Good remake turned out, mark 5, no questions.

H
Hanzo666 27.11.19

Freiherr
I wish you had played less games, but more often looked to the dictionary. 10 mistakes (at least) in 5 posts. And that's just spelling, of punctuation, I generally keep quiet. You asked us to greet the first word in the first post of the topic already with an error...

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Tin, 18 hours. What they need to do all this time? The step was taken, drank some tea, etc.?

Freiherr wrote:
10 minutes to beat him (given the collection rounds)
He goes for 40+ seconds with a KNIFE.

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

helsing2009 he missed, you put and go to S+, at 1:30 this passage is close to the theoretical... Even to 2:00 p.m. pass without a cheat for infinite weapons need to be PRO in this game.

Hanzo666 I than that have offended you? strange claims. Or are you just a Troll in the topics?

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Freiherr
Who is he, this is my screen.

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

helsing2009 means third-party trainers/cheats you activated, so go pochetnogo'll need a lot of friction, because it is a theoretical passage

h
helsing2009 27.11.19

Freiherr
Clear. Spitaleri in General, then, for you gods, and on re.net with weekly celandine generally better not to look, and then gonna have a heart attack.

F
Frayherr 27.11.19

here's a level for me, just space

However, it is unclear live, it is so held, or previously held, and then vylozhil record?
Direct I can't believe the live he plays perfectly and when live did not kill him, suspicious I would say.

R
Recruit_Main 27.11.19

pfft at the last second knocked the trophy