3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romper777 27.11.19 05:33 am

NFS: Underground. Redux (Need for Speed: Underground)

When you install this mod after you run this part:
7 - Copy all the contents from the folder in the TexMod file in the game folder.
7.1 - start Texmod.exe.
7.2 - Click on a large icon folder and select speed.exe in the game folder.
7.3 - Click on the little icon with the folder in order to select the tpf file - choose redux1.x.x.tpf
7.4 - select the Run button. The game will be launched within 3 minutes will be loaded new textures in memory.
I have a great app. Can someone tell how you installed it. Thanks in advance
17 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura Malinov 27.11.19

did everything as written,start without a problem. Version of the game that I downloaded?

R
Romper777 27.11.19

From the Mechanics... the torrent. What about you?

M
M5SG0C 27.11.19

Version of the game, not the torrent. Each game has its own version. Look the version in all the corners of the screen when you start the game.
How do you know the version of your game, then look for the texture mod for your version.
If everything matches, then you have an error in the system registry of the game.

R
Romper777 27.11.19

M5SG0C
Do you even understand what I wrote? Version 1.4 of the game there, but the build (Repak) the Mechanic did not fit. Downloaded from Revenants and the game starts (though not 1st time)

R
Roma Butkeev 27.11.19

Did everything according to instructions but the game won't start gives an error Speed.exe discontinuance
what to do?

M
M5SG0C 27.11.19

I get it now. It is not called the Assembly version, the Assembly version. Well, it is, for the future ;).

W
Wildstylo 27.11.19

Roma Butkeev
speed.exe from the author of the mod copied to the root folder?

M
Machalo 27.11.19

A
AlexeyG 27.11.19

guys, when I try to install reshade setup here it is:

O
Oybek Matkarimov 27.11.19

AlexeyG
I had the same error. Try to download the latest version of ReShade from the site. Helped me.

p
potanin.daniil 27.11.19

Yeah
just download the latest Redux

5kyl1ne 27.11.19

what to do with it?

D
Decaynet nameless 27.11.19

5kyl1ne6 Try in the shortcut properties of Nfs, to deliver on behalf of the administrator,in reshade click SMAA and ShaderGraphics

x
xax.nice 27.11.19

5kyl1ne
The latest version of ReShade swears on an error in the file Redux'a. Download ReShade version 3.1.1
Спойлерhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/h3b0l50e8dsv8j3/ReShade_Setup_3.1.1.exe/file

l
lerkozavrik 27.11.19

Good people, help. I somehow videos to greeting in low quality, the menu is not from reduxa. Although in racing graphics by redaxe. For example, the menu at Sonika says: Need For Speed Underground Redux, and menus in high quality. I have written without Redux's. How to fix it?
Picture my 1, 2 Sonika

l
lerkozavrik 27.11.19

I'll fix it, can not help
It's not the fact that you did not help, I just found myself the solution

m
maxbars1996 07.01.21

xax.nice It was
delivered, but when running from texmod, there is zero reaction, everything is according to the instructions.
It worked, the repack did not fit initially, put another one.