3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
schta 27.11.19 05:38 am

Things to do in \"free\" Destiny 2, except PvP? (Destiny 2)

1. Raped free version of the game without DLC.
2. Shook up to 20th LVL and power level 260+ all three characters
3. Passed the campaign scene two characters

What's customary to do next? Play repetitive pvp, run the same raids?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apolinariy85 27.11.19

schta
Play repetitive pvp, run the same raids
so... etozh simple draculina.

H
Homikator 27.11.19

Buy Rejected – the Legendary collection, it is now worth 1 299r, and without the discount 2K and you will have happiness in the amount of 50 levels and 600 light
It also included Osiris, and Military intelligence.
https://eu.shop.battle.net/ru-ru/product/destiny2-forsaken-legendary-collection
Will do, content in bulk.
You don't think you have full version give.
Vanilla free + 1 299r for the Rejected and the previous additions of the first year, consider a freebie.
I am for the Digital Deluxe edition of the first year gave 3 299,00 RUB + for the Rejected Standard edition
1 399,00 RUB, that count.
Even though the 1200r for an annual subscription of the second year will have, in General, think.
As they say don't want to scare you, but 2K will still have to fork out the game, and that while there are discounts, later will have more to give.

H
Homikator 27.11.19

Tdante
If blunt and did not know how the whole year will go, but generally one or two months, if not particularly bother.
There are plenty of videos in which you detail will tell and show you what you need to do in order to pump light, when blue stopped you APAT.
I rejected started to play only in the beginning of November and now I have 3 Persian 600 light, yeah, to the exit rejected the Persians were already 400.

s
schta 27.11.19

Okay, guys, I immediately realized that the game was distributed for free as a demo, so people bought the DLC.
And, as I understand it, no DLTS in the game do nothing more? Well.

F
Farisey Dima 27.11.19

schta
Absolutely understand:)

S
Sargarus 27.11.19

For the week went through the ridiculous, orange, blue quests, ectoprocta, lost sector, cleared out all the planets.
Then another week doing contracts for raids, public events, contracts in the crucible.
Neformal armor and guns 265 power.
It is probably delete the game and wait until you hand out DLS.
But I think DLS will not give anything new will run about 2-3 weeks and all. Buy another DLS.
Ditroapn the developers came up with.

P
Prist2007 27.11.19

Who haven't bought Destiny 2, I advise you to read my topic on the Bungie site (it's short) on a Banach Destiny 2. I was lucky, I was banned before I managed to log in Destiny acquired 2 Les Miserables Deluxe Edition, Blizzard has fixed the fact that I'm playing even 1 second could not go, so I return the money, but You may not be so lucky.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/249886322

Not looking for a refund but this story got me hooked and I will try to inform as many people as possible. So surrealism was the first I encountered.

s
schta 27.11.19

tin

P
PRIVA 27.11.19

all the extras I bought also a month with nothing to do is completely empty the game. PPC to be honest.