3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Judge_man 27.11.19 05:39 am

All about game on the Internet (Titan Quest)

I have a pirated version and that I had to patch it to 1.15
And now another problem, the CD key is not suitable for game servers.
Maybe someone knows a free server or a way more interesting???
Please help
ICQ 249-704-772
185 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigBrother 27.11.19

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY BY INTA WITH THE PIRATES.
Play Lana.

A
AbuSEYouRAsS 27.11.19

I have a pretty stupid question, when playing on the Internet, you can play spell of the single?
The second question - a lot of people off of servers? What's the point of the game on the Internet in TQ :)

PS just want to buy a license and play on the Internet :)

A
Atredis 27.11.19

On the Internet you play the same spell sho and companies. Of no servers, there are servers created by players maximum number of players on these 6 people. There you can: to sell, jointly held game pitstsa in a corresponding fashion.

B
ByRden 27.11.19

So to play on the Internet licensed we can not take it.Do me the pirates should have put the license key in the registry and now I sit and dug in.
Start-Run-enter regedit then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software well, Iron Lore and Titan Quest Immortal Throne Titan open the CD key option and enter one of the keys:
89ba-b27d-3b32-3591-f548
A823-CD0F-F249-AFE7-4ED6
Good luck :-)

P
Pan-A-Sonic 27.11.19

And on the modem pull?

B
ByRden 27.11.19

Of course pull,but if the rate will be little communication with a server will occasionally be interrupted.

Z
Zemeckis 27.11.19

damn, when trying to to the thread to join - says cannot connect to server I have a drive license, patch 1.30... why?!

j
jerk_off_IT 27.11.19

1.Let you connect.
2.Reboot the computer.

I connect to the kid, but I create. Normally, even no lag(!), I have been before. All this, of course, if you play by the modem.

Z
ZoZo_036 27.11.19

and Cho for a joke, put the keys(89ba-b27d-3b32-3591-f548
A823-CD0F-F249-AFE7-4ED6) Go to the chapters menu and it writes me that I have no correct CD key.
PS I Have the original Titan Quest...

B
ByRden 27.11.19

These are the keys for Titan Quest IT.Look in the Internet other keys or reinstall the game.

Z
ZoZo_036 27.11.19

to ByRden
Thank you, I will look for...

Z
ZoZo_036 27.11.19

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,[censored][censore][censored] aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, cough, cough. The nerves are missing on this Titan Quest. Kind of founded any key, so she did a little surprise to throw decided. In short I come into the game on the Internet and when I try to update, it is not [censored] shows [censored] no[censored][censored][censored]signs of life. Network everything was fine but NAT doesn't want to...please Tell me what the problem is...

n
n1ssanka 27.11.19

Did everything as written

So to play on the Internet licensed we can not take it.Do me the pirates should have put the license key in the registry and now I sit and dug in.
Start-Run-enter regedit then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software well, Iron Lore and Titan Quest Immortal Throne Titan open the CD key option and enter one of the keys:
89ba-b27d-3b32-3591-f548
A823-CD0F-F249-AFE7-4ED6
Good luck :-)

But preconnect POPs CDKey already use tell me what to do

F
F1miha 27.11.19

1) Buy a license
2) Ask friends who bought a license key that has not been exposed anywhere else
3) Wait until the person with that key will exit the game

M
Manchos 27.11.19

Tell me how to connect to players via online? It is advisable to detail. She tried, requires a map which can not understand. Thanks in advance.

Z
ZoZo_036 27.11.19

When you are trying to play on the Internet, where you go???

M
Manchos 27.11.19

Enter the game through the main menu to join the Internet, find people who play but it requires a map. A place for players is

Z
ZoZo_036 27.11.19

Damn, click to Start the Game and there will create or join, and already there on your choice and Nenad no cards...

M
Manchos 27.11.19

Thanks for the tip just tried , but they kicked me out and wrote what is not true CD key

Z
ZoZo_036 27.11.19

Look in the themes, there are somewhere a set of keys lay...