3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.11.19 05:40 am

Animal passage (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I began to take the game. Passed the quest for the stolen oranges and arena. Then I removed the collar. Ran over the guards and put in jail. I freaked out and killed everyone in the castle, from which the bridge goes to the Shelter. There were some high-ranking members of the order. I knowingly did so? May have ruined some interesting chain quests.

PS: another guard killed the black cat, who was in my squad. And it did not revive in any way ((
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hakein 27.11.19

MarquessКота had to be protected) And all masters hostile to you, except Nails(something like) that in the torture, it is possible to shoot and to disperse peacefully)

M
Marquess 27.11.19

Hakein

I killed him, took his daggers and liceras, who gave Fanu. The blades also gave Fanu

H
Hakein 27.11.19

Marquess
You lost nothing, so quietly move on)

A
Augusta_ 27.11.19

Marquess
If you want to escape from the Fort with a minimum of killing, we need to act like that. Do NOT remove the collar. Play with the boy in the cave where Sahala. He will tell about his friend. Through the secret entrance, walk to the ancient knight pull out the spear. He will tell you how to get to the dungeon. Dungeon save master of Delorus have to kill his tormentors. Then leave in the Fort, and go to the boat. Standing there tell the masters that you came from that woman, about which will tell Delorus (not to say that you came from him, then they attack). Everything on the boy transports you by boat from the Fort. So, you broke free with almost clean hands) And a collar soon and so you will remove.

M
Marquess 27.11.19

Augusta_

where to look for Elodie? I saved her in the square, and she's gone somewhere

A
Augusta_ 27.11.19

Marquess
Elodie in the same cave as Sheila. Cave on the shore but not the shore, where you were after a shipwreck, and on the opposite side of the Fort.

A
Augusta_ 27.11.19

By the way, not sneaking out of the Fort until you complete all the tasks. If you then use quick travel to return there, all masters will be hostile.