3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19 05:40 am

HELP! Not a game .. steam

I have one problem
The game is not a game .. though been playing it for 33 hours and writes that must fall another 4 cards
Bought the game earlier this year
So here's the question: why not drop cards?

20 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 27.11.19

horosho_sidim
You're in the other game the incentive game is played, they drop cards?.
You play in vanila or a mod?, although this should not affect the loss of cards.
And it is better to write to the forum of developers or support.

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

KIBERMAX
play the COP, where the cards do not fall out
playing without mods

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

KIBERMAX
RV throw the link to the forum developers

W
WanRoi 27.11.19

horosho_sidim
The game is purchased for rubles or for free?
If the game really is bought, it is just a little played.

P. S you Need to look All the topic ICONS.

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

WanRoi
for the money

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

WanRoi
33 hours is not enough?

W
WanRoi 27.11.19

horosho_sidim
You do not look there.

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

WanRoi
there is written ONLY 33ч.

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

WanRoi

W
WanRoi 27.11.19

horosho_sidim
Something like this:
Spalerosophis the main reasons for falling of the map are the following features of work of the competitive system Trims:
In order to load the trigger and your inventory got your prize, put the purchase through the store, the game is not enough to just go.

1Нужно spend from 15 minutes to 2 hours for each attempt, and this time can not be fixed, but randomly selected.

2Никогда not falling the whole set fully, with a maximum of 80 percent for the icon. It contributes to the development of trade and General interaction between gamers.

3Трата money to buy going, but not rounded. If the user bought 8,99 9 instead of dollars, he did not fall because of this one cent.

If you are sure that all the points made, and put the gift you give, then post in tech support marked "do not drop the card from *NAZVANIYA*".
They say that it is necessary sinhroniziruete with the service, stupid cant because of the Internet.

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

WanRoi
okay..... Keane will not be

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

WanRoi
I mean sinhroniziruete with the service?

E
Emil_95 27.11.19

you can still just use the app to access cards in the Google store idle daddy app is not stealing and so on...there are plenty of reviews in the market and so on...all cool)

J
J4CKSON 27.11.19

horosho_sidim
ACC no restrictions? With an open platform, with steam guard and all the rest?

W
WanRoi 27.11.19

horosho_sidim
Steam needs to be connected to the network - there is such opinion.

When I have signed up and downloading a couple of games(obtained for free) I played anywhere from 30min. to 1H. and the card fell. From the net I was disconnected.
Now, of course Steam policy has changed a bit.

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

J4CKSON
restriction

h
horosho_sidim 27.11.19

J4CKSON
I've realized that it's all because of the restriction

T
Tolyan Krug 16.07.20

J4CKSON
what's the limit? you can read more how to check open or closed

J
J4CKSON 16.07.20

Toljan Round
You must spend at least $ 5 to the account was not restricted. Restricted - this means that you can'T: add friends using the marketplace to create exchanges between users (or rather you can, but with a 14-day delay), and maybe something else, but I don't remember. Try to add someone as a friend in steam if that fails, the account is restricted.

D
DmitryDimam 28.08.21

WanRoi
They sent it to me as a gift. Can I get cards? and also an acc with restrictions, but I have added friends there, but the joke is that I do not have a kiwi and there it is through kiwi, so I bought it with my own money and my brother gave it as a gift