3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alive-bars 27.11.19 05:43 am

The best modification of the game Mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

I absolutely applaud You! Although the game was the 17th (!) year went, but still the best mod for it is the Alive Mod (alive mod) from Malkmus. At the moment there have been many mods for Mafia, and new. But I'm sure after you read the description of alive fashion and try him, you will agree that it is unique. Why? Yes, because the Alive mod is filled with new wonderful and exciting features game modes FREERIDE City-Day, country-Day, City-Night and countryside-Night. There is also a new port mission that can be accessed from FREERIDE City-Day.

Alive

Mod called Alive that is Live, because it changes the behavior of the characters, and the player can not predict what will happen next. For example... How would You destroy a lot of cunning enemies this time? Where in the city fled a terrorist and waiting for You? Where the gang attack on Tommy next time? When you land the flying car? And much more... All this is done to keep players on their toes and not let them get bored.

Alive

The author tried to keep the balance of power in fashion, for example, when I created the enemy (the negative component), then was given the player any advantage over him (positive component). In the end, the mod is expanding uniformly. In addition, instead of creating numerous clones, the author preferred to make a new and unique way, previously untested. This is an idea that lies at the basis of the Alive mod. All that You will see in the Alive mod is not present in the original game. This means that all scripts in a unique fashion. The author did not change the scripts of the developers at Illusion Softworks, and wrote my own to create new content!

Alive

The sixteenth version of the mod is the latest final version and 18 I only add to it! And the author never saw new exciting ideas that can be developed further. I'm sure You'll agree that this version of the mod (Final 16) is an achievement in the field of modifications to the game, Mafia as soon as I test it personally on your iron :)

ScreenshotsAlive

Alive

Alive

Alive

Alive

Alive

Alive

Alive
Download alive mod 16 version
Download alive mod version 18
Attention! Latest 18 version of the mod we put on top of the 16th, because 18-I'm only 16, and contains only critical files that have changed. And by the way: hardcore mod, but if you choose the right tactics - not a great practical difficulty would be.

If You have any questions, feel free to ask - I will try to answer.
Forum support modification now here (without registering).
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
alive-bars 27.11.19

Instead of kill, you need to write!
That like it or not, for example.