3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarsis 27.11.19 05:43 am

Not downloaded the game (Social Club) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

As stated in the subject, the game does not want skachivaetsya (license purchased in the Social Club)
Gives an error that the server is not available but going to the Social Club website it stated that everything is stable, the Social Club hard issues that the server is not available and gives a link to the statistics page servers.

(P. S - For people from the category Google to help make no mistake, all the tips from the Internet that I could find did not help, the problem remained.)

Iron is not ancient, the driver fresh.
i5 3550
8gb RAM
GTX 1060

11 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheRealStalker 27.11.19

Yarsis
Offer to reinstall RGSC will not, as probably every Pro master 80 LVL, says it will help. I think You should just wait maybe the server is overloaded, in my opinion this was sometimes even with the Apple servers when I got the new iOS update,

K
KeDweller 27.11.19

Version of Social Club is fresh? Maybe it's worth obovate.

Y
Yarsis 27.11.19

KeDweller
Yes, just a couple of days ago, I downloaded.

Y
Yarsis 27.11.19

all solved the problem, in msconfig key service removed all ticks and disabled the antivirus.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 27.11.19

At least download the torrent version)

Y
Yarsis 27.11.19

Disaire
Yes, I would like to download torrents, and just pour it in the game launcher but it is either the steam version or already with the help of the tablet

T
The Dmitry Disaire 27.11.19

Yarsis
to remove the tablet and download the license exe'schnick not so difficult)

N
NikitaBelyashkin 27.11.19

the people I have the same problem(which is higher from Yarsis)probyval as he said (all solved the problem, in msconfig key service removed all ticks and disabled antivirus)but when off all the checkboxes I have the Internet was gone and very little worked,ie did not help this Council,antivirus current is turned off,exact same problem not downloaded,what to do,help the pancreas!)

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 27.11.19

The same problem appeared. I just deleted those files in RPF format, which format is indicated .part
Here, for example, x64v.rpf.part
And next there is the usual same rpf file

1488 18.03.22

You download the Proton VPN program, connect to any region and the download starts (as it should) I don’t know what it is connected with, but it’s Rockstar =)

R
RokkiXD 21.10.22

Krch in Kratz (at least for me), it is downloaded when something else is downloaded, but not through a torrent