3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 27.11.19 05:43 am

Opinion about the game (One Piece: World Seeker)

IMHO Namco traseele Bandai released another treshak than they thought when they released the game with Japanese voices???? Probably the same place as those who produced the Yakuza, the same miserable shit. Well, here at shabby all to apply the resolution settings need to restart the game!!!??? Well it's guess only mouse control can not be normal speed is set, shorter game in the furnace, do not waste time on it
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedSky666 27.11.19

Zaminusovali suicide!))

j
jax baron 27.11.19

The game rules, optimize no rules holds 30 fps with Pat povernesh the camera 14 and the slow mo starts

D
Devilor 27.11.19

jax baron
Don't know what you have there at the computer, a stable 60fps. And optimization great any Komoren.

D
Devilor 27.11.19

Video of gameplay:
Spoiler

v
vit0208 27.11.19

jax baron
Normal optimization, in dragon quest 11 with the same graphics I had drawdowns of up to 40,and then clearly holds 60

A
Avanewbie 27.11.19

Play rare shit. Sit on the piece for 10 years. Read manga every week. So no animator. Almost all the games played in the universe, but such a piece of crap not seen in a while. We just created a secondary partition sandbox, scattered here and there, content for the piece and be like, Okay, then do we even broke. The plot? Gameplay? Yeah nah. We're to count money...

The game is bad at all. The fight will be boring. The plot is not just fillery but just boring and pointless. On timlan developed scored just a dick. There are characters in the middle of the arches of Big momma, then suddenly there are characters that are in the conversation as a hint that the Dress rose only just passed. In General, those in the woods, who for firewood.

Separately on boevka - it's boring. Most of the attacks generally useless and you are going to use is that a couple of times, and then only to see what it's actually for her.

Luffy's here - just disabled. Clumsy, slow, weak. Seriously. The usual agent СР0 can so that you Bang.

Not without pain to talk about raspiarenny system movements on hand - Ala Tarzan. It's like Spider-Man. Only shittier. Firstly it's uncomfortable. Secondly, not counting the major cities to enjoy it anywhere. As if Spider-Man on the farm came. And as Bud would that wasn't enough, they also made this system so curve and miserable in the management of that, where like you had to fly on the Gomu-Gomu Rocket - you just stuck his nose in the wall and fly to the ground.

This game is so painful and uncomfortable to play, you just run all locations in order to survive even before the ending.
But developed as a Bud would deliberately maksimaalne stretch the already boring gameplay missions - Find and kill robots, razbrosana around the map 10 TIMES! Why? Why? Who cares?
I understand if it was interesting or that would be vital to the plot - but no. This is done just so. And that the player is not able to pass this stage as quickly as possible and comfortably, the game carefully disables the quick navigation and replaces the already boring, monotonous, sparse and dull NPC across the map, enemies. And that's so stupid and uncomfortable. Just so you understand - this is not a complicated game - it makes her already unbearable just uncomfortable.

The characters are as much a part of the carton interior as actually all the rest. They don't even fully voiced. I.e. during the dialogue, they just stand, nod and sometimes emit some inarticulate bellowing. And that's all. The use of them on the game would be no. They will just stand in the crowd in a pair of cut-scenes and do absolutely none of Hu I.

Idea and dance the game was great. All chances of a long-awaited public peace by Piece. It was possible to fill characters, quests, content. Yes, just be allowed to run for someone other than Luffy, in the same MUSOU games. But no. After opening and exploring the universe characters - you won't be able to play, as it were, in various fighting games and slashers in the universe. Why not add this feature? The devil himself will not understand - the model was the patterns and animations of punches, too. You could at least shove them in free battle... But no - they just dolls on strings that are scattered around the map...

If you do not take into account the universe of the famous and well-known characters - the game seemed to be done by the team of developers-students, with a budget of 2 sandwiches with cucumber. SO crap making the game on the beloved hundreds of thousands of people of the universe - it is a crime and this should be put on the bottle. I have a lot of things wrong could tell you about this game, but it hurts me even to think about this failure... 3 astrokalendarb out of 10... and then only out of respect for the universe.
PS.
Please! Please! Don't buy it! Even discounts! We can not continue to condone and encourage game developers to such shit. Want to play - go to torrent and download Repack. This game is not worth a single ruble of those that you will spend.

j
jax baron 27.11.19

Avanewbie
Absolutely agree on all your comments, especially with Luffy disabled, there is a pirate warriors 3 there the game is well made and Luffy norms gameplay here a pancake a feeling that Luffy is not rubber and wooden?

f
faniswest 27.11.19

game for fans of the series who like the characters of this universe,the gameplay of course not,a lot of running around,good there are teleport points opened after 4 chapters,and all the missions monotonous,even with the complexity of expert doesn't save on my laptop the game lags to 20 fps,in terms of secrets scattered everywhere chests

S
Stifler's Mom 20.01.23

I haven't played any of the games in this series, but I really liked this part. The game itself is very beautiful, and the plot is no worse than in hundreds of similar games. Everything is done with humor and even a touch of drama is present. Combat is an amateur, of course, but it does not cause any difficulties in getting used to. The main character, of course, some kind of fool, but still funny. By the way, most of the characters in the game are like that. In general, I liked it no less than the last ending. And that says a lot.

Bottom line: Worth playing even for those who are not familiar with the universe of this franchise. Fun, funny, not annoying at all. Score 8 out of 10

Y
Yura Samoilov 20.01.23

Avanewbie
you probably haven’t seen shitty games) a normal game, the only ones who crap here are players who no longer know what they need, the developers don’t owe anything to any of you, if you don’t want to don’t play, the problem is that none of you are able to do a game even at the level of Tetris) but crap someone else's work is a sacred thing)

R
Rohan_Kishibe 20.01.23

please help me when I open a pirate the game opens, but if I do something it crashes, for example, click on the screen

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

I would not even install this, just watching on YouTube