3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axysSs 27.11.19 05:45 am

The FPS in the game, the responsiveness of the mouse. (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

In General, such a floating problem - often after the last update, the fps keeps at 60 frames and that (as I understand) move the mouse like smeared/becomes too smooth. Normal shooting because of all this, and a discomfort when playing. 've been digging for this problem the third day, zero sense. From the graphics settings does not change the result completely. Vert. sync. included - was turned off, with screen resolution played, in the settings of the card was crawling in the mouse settings, too, dug... where to dig still even don't know. It happens that everything is OK and holds 70-100 fps and with clarity (the clarity or another - responsiveness) of the mouse there is no problem. Despite the fact that this problem is so intermittent that you can imagine her reaction if only the weather ?? Config PC: fx8350, gtx 1050ti 4gb, 8gb ram. Not a lot, but floating that it started after the update-again, something that floats a problem or two. Maybe then what good people tell?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super Sad 27.11.19

axysSs
Config clean tried?

G
GumaSt 27.11.19

axysSs
There was a problem + to it on top of another fps drop to 40 was added, which caused the game to nahrebelny, because the smoothness of the game was lost and it seemed that I play 15фпс, but how is this decided?I honestly don't know at the time out update the Epidemic, and why it too much roinila fps, but with the next season everything was back in its place and the fps was stable up to 100. So you may have to wait it

m
mrKaktak 27.11.19

axysSs
try to disconnect in it