3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lens_88 13.09.19 02:37 pm

How to fix the mutations?

Hell with them is not clear. First, he writes that a cub with a mutation of the metabolism is expected to grow. Okay changed the generation he is big now. Further he writes that the mutation will manifest itself when dalneishee of evolution, the bundle all also can not buy. Changed his generation, and he is old changes nothing. Changed the generation he was dead, a bundle of metabolism gone. What the hell?
Tell me how to fix the mutation?
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene8080 13.09.19

reply=18351103>lens_88
Supposedly this was written?
What the next generation will be.
And after I took missing?

l
lens_88 13.09.19

Eugene8080
It

E
Eugene8080 13.09.19

lens_88
Yes, I have the same happened.
Hell knows.

A
AndruVRG 13.09.19

lens_88
The easiest way to give birth to small, to change the generation on him and to make an evolutionary leap.
So and of course, if the adults (who grew up small) die giving offspring - the gene is lost.
And so evolutionary leap - consider automatic tree birth shoby not to lose a single genome.
And about loss: probably for the same gene mutations, like say the Gene for speed, double-drop can not. Maybe it is due to, and despite the fact that each small 2 gene mutation are particularly no problem (until what, until there is room to grow quickly)

D
DeeLoc54 13.09.19

These things remain soon after the evolutionary jump. If the carrier of the mutation died, and the evolution was not - it disappears.

l
lens_88 13.09.19

What do you mean an evolutionary leap? a change of generation?

l
lens_88 13.09.19

Damn, came. Thank you. Didn't even see this function - I took that part of the interface as a collection of different achievements. Now I feel like a slowpoke... ehh

e
esgal7 13.09.19

Mutations occur repeatedly?

D
Dima Babin 13.09.19

esgal7
Yeah, they're random. In generation may be multiple pieces of the same, especially if more than 6 pups in the pack.

L
Lzeal 13.09.19

Dima Babin
Come on tell us how to get more than 6 pups in the pack.

D
Dima Babin 13.09.19

Lzeal
pure random, after birth and before the first evolution to look for females everywhere.