3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
broominspired 27.11.19 05:47 am

sexy necr (Diablo 2)

Figured here, on cl necro and Sorka:
Spoilerish: Maelstrom; Mask Perfect Skulls x3; x3 Perfect Tower Shield Diamonds; Magefists; (30% fcr) rings-amulets, Goldwrap, Gorefoot and rare armor (Perfect Topaz). 4 - Corpse Explosion, 6 - Lower Resist 1 Clay Golem, 1 - Bone Armor (the rest is magic-bones), and 40 buckets in inventory.
Spoilerage blizzard-Fo: Spectral Shard; Iratha's Finery; to take always mercenary in town!; X3 Perfect Tower Shield Diamonds; (20% fcr) rings and/or amulets, [Stone of Jordan/the Eye of Etlich]; rare boots & Goldskin. 20 - Blizzard; 20 - Teleport; 1 - Static Field; 1 - Warmth; 1 - FO (rest - in cold synergyes).
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Indeika 27.11.19

what?

b
broominspired 27.11.19

if I could make a hole in the stick would put a Perfect Emerald))

S
Stariy_Nap 27.11.19

broominspired
and what Sorka then ? as for me if wigs,it is best sapphires in the cap and frostburn very comfortable,and if the HKS irata average such variantik.Irata principle is not really an option

S
Stariy_Nap 27.11.19

broominspired
and the sense to do blissco with pumped teleport ? will see this is not a particularly will,again for wigs more convenient fo and skill is the teleport,but hksa there and a couple of cans of mana for a teleport you can spend.

b
broominspired 27.11.19

on KL Sorka+NCR= Stefan Zweig.

b
broominspired 27.11.19

I mean, you can use Tancred's boots + Amulet Tancred.