3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben Pol 27.11.19 05:48 am

Are there any way to fix camping? (Dead by Daylight)

This is too much. Passed overdadige updated with 1.3.1 and 1.2.0 but all they've done is added a bill(anti-camping) with his lend time
It is almost completely useless. Until maniac hit you, you've included this skill when he is working you can re-lay.
The result: Developers still camping.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 27.11.19

Ben Paul
Uh, the lack of a normal amount of experience for camping and there is opposition to camping, no?

S
SanKa Games 27.11.19

Ben Paul
You stream occasionally you come at all? And Yes, Borrowed Time does not guarantee you salvation. He who takes, must, no, must be completely healthy to distract the maniac, while Tim heals taken.

I
IlyaGomon 27.11.19

Camping will not be removed ever. There is always a patrol, at least. And then, for this case there are even perks. The only thing that will soon be fixed, but I'm very hopeful - et to remove surva on either side. This will break the maniac fasken. And so the benefit of borrowed time - it helps against regular camp.

L
Lamossus 27.11.19

Honestly, I don't understand what the problem is to completely wait for the survivors will die on the hook, maniac takes a long time, during this time, you can fix the generators, but there is already a way to open not so difficult

x
xfrimx 27.11.19

Lamossus
This is probably whining, those who are in the game only deals with the fact that fills his glasses due to the withdrawal of other players off the hook. And because of the campers, they forced the entire game to sit at a nearby tree.
But seriously, in most games generasie maniacs remain 1 frag. Especially if vs party play.

I
IlovePS4 27.11.19

Camping is the same strategy game as Mansa curve around the same stone. Maniacs the range nerf so much, only made in their favor is samovosstanavlivayuschiesya hooks.

c
cheberbek 27.11.19

Sadly, camping is also a tactic and for that ban or something fixes this developed would not( alas, it is not forbidden, although sometimes I want to wish something good campers)

L
Lugovsky4 27.11.19

Hi all. Join our community discord. Here you will find a good game in Dead by Daylight and other popular games. And as always you find a companion for fun communication! Follow the link and start to find new friends))) https://discord.gg/tPRJCTj