3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zEmberg 27.11.19 05:49 am

Optimization (Devil May Cry 5)

I know that the game is not released yet, but still have a few hours before the release, that is why in order not to lose time, unsubscribe here
in the subject who first learns this miracle.
45 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 27.11.19

Stop twisting your soul, huh? Good spoon for dinner. That is when will and the other will be at 3:00 that night (8 March), then we'll see. However, to be honest, about optimization not worried... But tend to judge it will be after at least one hour until set up, try, crash, comes to, well, then ottochat pros and cons.

S
Slipnot6 27.11.19

zEmberg wrote:
I know that the game is not released yet
Well, maybe it was necessary to create a theme when it comes out?

Z
Zh1VaGo 27.11.19

РДР2. I know that the game is not out, but that would be no time to lose write a review here. Everyone who knows this miracle.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 27.11.19

zEmberg
Well, if RE 2, it was all gorgeous with the optimization, and DMC 5 because the game engine is the same.

z
zEmberg 27.11.19

Vekselberg de Wolf
Hope.

D
Dogmit 27.11.19

Tests are on hangpu https://gamegpu.com/action-/-fps-/-tps/devil-may-cry-5-test-gpu-cpu. Recommended gtx 1060 or higher +60 fps in full HD on ultra.

r
robotizir 27.11.19

has anyone encountered a problem when the cutscenes the game starts to frezite, and in geyplee is quite good?

s
sapov 27.11.19

robotizir
In ре2 was that ancient hard

r
robotizir 27.11.19

sapov
defragmentatie can help?

r
robotizir 27.11.19

and, all decided
I tried disabling volumetric lights, very demanding option

T
Tim7472 27.11.19

Optimization of chic. On the laptop-bucket GT740m 1gb, 8gb ram, i53230 that on Battlefield 1 nothing pulled at least more than 30 fps, in a fair HD without reduction factor

O
Oleg Adrenalin 27.11.19

robotizir
listen friezes 0,the videos look worse than a game ,but freezes 0.Unscrewed all settings on ultra.

r
robotizir 27.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
a driver is the last stand?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 27.11.19

robotizir
Yes davichi last.
And by the way more than 100 FPS sometimes drop to 90.....Optimization is excellent for the suit.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 27.11.19

Dogma
test adequate percent 6 true generation but this does not affect the 6 core.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

The 5k!!!!

YouTube still only handle 1080p. It's been three hours( Every time you have to wait for five hours some 2gb movie yet to fully capture. Stupid provider!

So play the game!) The dialogue is super, the optimization is even better, management seems to be not complicated. Driver new has not yet been set. Yes, in principle, the game is so fly. The plot felt still samotny, but interesting. The previous part was twice.
Go on chopped! Tomorrow though to work, but midnight will definitely spend during the game) is Now already in the fifth Chapter.

K
Kostya_Evd 27.11.19

Tell me please,what graphic settings responsible for the fine particles in the cut scenes?I don't know how to explain but the pixels in the characters are seen..this is due to the smoothing and Wirth.synchronizations are disabled or TCHO?

S
Saulet Erboluly 27.11.19

drops to 30 with 80 jumps and so furious

l
lunixy 27.11.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
Rendering conventional put

g
gennaz 27.11.19

That was the era of dx 12, even at a very budget video card, all settings can be unscrewed almost on a maximum and to get a decent fps.
Spoiler
The game is installed on ssd,drivers 19.3.1.