3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abibas for us 13.09.19 02:37 pm

One-handed or two-handed?

What do you choose ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spli 13.09.19

Guns? Guns? Swords, maces, axes? For what class? What kind of moronic super-compressed question meh?

D
Deusgold 13.09.19

)))))

A
Abibas for us 13.09.19

Spli
miles puhi.if melee then 100% for a mage.and calm down.

D
DAskeza 13.09.19

The knuckles!

r
rasher51 13.09.19

2 pistols decide

n
nike[destroyer] 13.09.19

Gun and nobody comes close.

R
Robar III 13.09.19

Magic.

a
alshturman 13.09.19

MAG - stick (because higher DPS means damazh from Shklov also above)
Outlaw two gun or crossbow (whichever the build is)
Bers - the claws definitely
Ing - if the branch with a shield, one-handed+shield; the branch with a hammer, respectively the hammer (axe, two-handed, etc.); branch puhoi cannon

So I see =)

M
MeVirus 13.09.19

My choice: barbarian two-handed hammer and two small axe, and ember, two of his staff and a pistol with a shield.

D
Dok11 13.09.19

Every hero class has 2 sets of weapons - mage to melee is good, the staff, and far a couple of scepters are doing well and of course + different skills and magic to help. The wanderer for the middle pair of pistols+ high-speed shooting very well show yourself, or shotgun too for close combat good, and far a good bow, crossbow, rifle may be to them nice skills to add different.
Engineer I liked melee hammer, a sledgehammer, a hatchet with a shield, the bolie on the shield is a good skill, and for clubs too in the beginning give a good skill, but far the fight is gun skill and can't remember exactly, but there is a branch very good at it, and then skills with robots - lechilka and so dalie - engineer very good-recommend it. Bers never tried to play so what can I say about him nothing.

N
Nefesh 13.09.19

With a staff mage run.

R
Rus-IK 13.09.19

these classes are universal, I center(with a staff) magician did emberling(two-handed sword) warrior

R
Rus-IK 13.09.19

I understand looks like gibberish
tip - think wider...

X
Xiona 13.09.19

Nani I understand the boards better than anyone uses Ingeneric?