3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AS8 27.11.19 05:52 am

The best gamepad for PC

Friends suggested to buy Tekken 7 and beat each other's faces. In General. bought, set up like Claudia, it supports the game with the keyboard, but the Gods, or that I'm inept, or due to the fact that I never in a fighting game is not played and the console I had, either my keyboard is Chinese junk, I combo out through time, and then did not come out.

So, tell me, which controller would you recommend?
While in the interests purely of Tekken, but you never know what it's like and that it lasts a very long time
A friend offers to buy the controller for box 360, listen to, or look for something better? Or better not to find?
Preferably wired, maybe don't want gemora with batteries at the wrong time

PS I Hope to have written on the topic
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 27.11.19

Well, here it is the tastiness, I like from the xbox, some friends prefer to play on DualShock, then it is necessary probyvat, and wireless are still on the batteries that I bought from xbox one s + battery wire on 2 meters, only if there is no support for Bluetooth on a PC you need to buy additional adapter, but it is cheap

A
An__ei 27.11.19

darkpromo
If the wire to play, why the battery ? The best option to play through the wire - through the Bluetooth isn't reliable, I have the batteries on the phone , like charging is still there and the glitches started , the new stick and everything is normal , battery is expensive.

d
darkpromo 27.11.19

An__ei
I wrote that I bought for my battery and it is long enough, even if discharged I can get the wire to play, and then be off to charge.

A
AS8 27.11.19

darkpromo
I had the wireless kit keyboard and mouse. At first, everything was great, then in the mouse every two weeks was low battery and then the keyboard required batteries every 4 months, plus some buttons fell off, I suspect due to the fact that the kit was cheap.

f
faniswest 27.11.19

advise wireless gamepad iPega 9076 universal may almost all want to work on YouTube look

f
faniswest 27.11.19

even if you know the combination the PC will see it as from x box