3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightHOwUSE 27.11.19 05:52 am

Impressions from the full game (Into the Breach)

Well, well, well) half a year has passed from the output of one of the best indie of the year, the forum is calm, and quiet.

Wonderful project, in which the first notable scale, since the map seems tiny, and moves nothing, and the Islands - just two and obchelsya. But when you start to play normal and after two levels you steadily endure, and then try to gamble at least on easy and going a little beyond their own noses, see all the new situations which, at times, there is only one decent solution (and even considered a bullet in the forehead), it all begins to captivate.

And unwittingly, another adventure within the pixel adventures, three, simple robotti - introduces the truly wonderful feeling...

But that is still a bit not confident enough in the engagement to FTL. The FTL was a bit more measured and flexible flight, and felt it a longer adventure. Quests, sometimes very different, strategies were built on a very different, random elections, weapons, systems, crew. And each associate or sistemka could affect important point of the flight.

Besides, the comparison is not comes with the current FTL within the framework of Advanced and Arsenal+ mod. Where the coast after a 7 sector significantly increases the trip and lots of new ships, loot and quests making it the most intense.

Plays an important role and music. The master is not used up, not at all. But there is not the whole picture, if you fold it from separate tracks. In FTL literally every track contained some jewelry and personal, and not surprisingly, almost every track played was either peaceful or warlike feeling certain, alien creatures. And finally finish the album (especially with the advanced version) affect the mood almost all emotional States. Into the Breach mood significantly reduced. They have light touches of post-Apocalypse, with guitar doom, naivety uncharted roads undulating chords, and of course marches straight. But not daring oboznachenie and not heartfelt depth of these feelings, but rather their weightless touch, such as fleeting, like visiting different places, different Islands... And to be honest, unlike 80% of the FTL ost, which will not come out from my playlist until next settled only track A. C. I. D

In terms of complexity, on the one hand, they were right. Simple game - no draws. Challenging with passion - fight, but pricked) For the fan to go without grim defeat or the euphoria of the winner - hardly, barely) Is that you have Barbaira twice twice the work chance by 18% resistance of the buildings :) I still thought that for someone looking for more battles, and sees the fullness of the adventure will be enough energy cells. I can not imagine that severe level will not be hard to risk another 2 Islands and not kicking on finalku, it's heavy breathing) Actually, the other claims there is no difficulty. Even the entry gives three interesting battles, and subsequent there to dig and dig) in addition, hope is alive for subsequent Advanced Edition. Especially on the part of the loot. Because the store is very boring)

In General, the game is a little less than expected from the authors of FTL (which is already 6 years 0_0), but still much more interesting to many AAA games in which one and the same, from year to year. The music is not outright destroys the door so insolently to go to the desired place in the playlist, but does not turn off completely when listening. In the very same game - almost not tired (yet). The situation is sometimes very funny, and the way out of difficult situations really gives pleasure. Despite the relatively short rounds - a large number of new Mackey bar provides the necessary diversity.

So my assessment so far 8.5. Where, perhaps, all -1.5 are associated rather with the lack of content, than the claims to available. Another wonderful project from a small Studio that goes in the right direction.
3 Comments
Sort by:
n
nixxxxon 27.11.19

Just a gesture, such a good game, and 1 post on the forum all the time...

n
nixxxxon 16.07.20

Damn that's so cton took 3 siapera for example, and held on hard? Without combat units does not work yet...

D
DragDrop 19.03.21

nixxxxon
can be, like three planes, difficult and specific