3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Ved 27.11.19 09:25 pm

The boat explodes... (Red Faction)

After the turbine, tunnel out to the hanging rope on the boat. Blow up the wall, press the button - the boat, sinking, EXPLODING! What should I do not know.
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noga Virta 27.11.19

Wow.. here is someone else is there :D

B
BESTWIZARD 27.11.19

Hi. Yes, you didn't have just to do anything. That is: after having pressed the button in the cockpit - not to move at all !!! Just look at the boat as she moves and falls in the water. Then run to the boat and get in it.
This game five times through. Daaaaaaaaaaaaa.... the end is just super, still there and disarm the bomb, it will be necessary.

There is, was and will be.

By the way:

And if there is a living, Russian site for Red Faction I ??? Where talking about mods, maps, patches, 3D map editor, and other ?

Found the live portal red frazie, that is, Red Faction I, which is the Americans, but there nemeryannom cards and additions of all sorts, there are Jedi swords, there's even a mod that makes Red Faction right from the movie Stargate - there is even a gate !!! You can dial a code to get to other stars - that is, teleport and more !!! Just super !!! That is, if the Russian site is ! Here is the site:

http://redfaction.levels4you.com/downloads.l4y?cat=41&page=53&orderby=date

t
theMrSpy 27.11.19

You look about in all forums to hang out, read my answer in your forum.

V
Vortigaunt256 27.11.19

Damn, people, I'm stuck there where it is necessary to overload the reactor, open the door and descend, but when I come to the button, I have cleared 20 seconds, I press down, Toko Dachau to download, characters must to come end time, and I go out on the menu, and the fact that the person behaves both in space (low gravity) I was very furious, because on Mars the gravity is incredibly high.

t
theMrSpy 27.11.19

More specifically, you Cosmo. station or something? Do I understand correctly?

z
zed495 27.11.19

Take this opportunity give a link to the licensed version of RF,if it is preferably torrent,but if piatco then patched to 1.3 version (but I really need this)

t
theMrSpy 27.11.19

zed495

So, let's bullet in Google and Google until naguglit what you need, the best option =) also, you have to.

z
zed495 27.11.19

0003Spy

There,if it was I would message was not sent here,where do not look everywhere part 3 and very rarely come across nasty pirates and persons invisible, the sites with the patches there but it was no good, even if the original vpp. files to mp to download no efect

t
theMrSpy 27.11.19

well then, alas, I can't help, go shopping, ask if that order, may appear, and buy then.

z
zed495 27.11.19

0003Spy

The only thing I've heard so it's only the legend that is the full Russian version of the New Drive

z
zed495 27.11.19

0003Spy

And here is the legend http://www.nd.ru/catalog/products/Red_Faction/ straight to the website of the new disk,but it is unclear in Russian it or not
As for the links thanks :) part 2 of 1C it is fully in Russian,but it can hardly be considered better than 1 part

t
theMrSpy 27.11.19

O_O hmm, odd, I see quite behind on life =) well, just order and you will have happiness =)

z
zed495 27.11.19

0003Spy

To book me for any it will have if bukovskaya 1.3 patch will depopred and ate would be rf from nd eng. it's finally (like deus ex) and if russifiers wrong to choose,it just will be covered (for 1.3 on l4y full of add-ons for the 1.3 patch program for creating serfs it is for those who have problems with the Internet)

t
theMrSpy 27.11.19

Well, okay okay, good luck =)

D
Danya Gavrilyuk 27.11.19

Of course there is the full crack the game Red Faction and I play it))

D
Danya Gavrilyuk 27.11.19

P. S Russian crack

C
Clonorex 27.11.19

BESTWIZARD
Not working((

A
AlexSterben 27.11.19

The Vedas
The solution is not found, however, in a room with an enemy submarine has a fault (on the wall to the right of it), to undermine him at the top of the submarine.)

D
Doctter 27.11.19

I pressed the button quickly ran into the back of the room away from the submarine...
AND IT WORKED!

R
Rollexs 16.02.21

You just need to limit the FPS in the game to 30 frames with any program, I used Riva Tuner, it's strange that no one found a solution for so long, I had to experiment myself)) However, this just explains the situation why V Sync helps on some monitors.