3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virazis 27.11.19 09:26 pm

How to unlock DLC rise of ghosts and terramani? (RAGE 2)

Pirates
Read a bunch of forums, tried different methods:
Removed the folder Documents\SteamCODEX\548570
I deleted a folder in Saved Games\id SoftwareRage 2
In the file steam_emu.ini change the variable DLCUnlockall= 0 to 1 and slightly lower fit without a lot of string 1067981=RAGE 2 – Rise of the Ghosts
Performed all wrote: to remain in the oasis, exit, delete folders, to get in and out of the city
Still no, only the island
I tried to put the savegame with 1 mission ascension Ghost runs, but the blue man does not appear on the map in the draft too, and that is improve not to buy...
Maybe there are still some ways to get updates make?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virazis 27.11.19

Downloaded another Repack, if you load the save game reads you bought a addition rise of the ghosts but the radio does not come, the mission starts and the blue man does not appear...
Can anyone who works terramani, fold lines from the file steam_emu in the DLC tab?

H
Hanzo666 27.11.19

Virazis
Delete from the folder Saved Games\id SoftwareRage 2 settings file.sav and go into the game fully come out from the Source, so that the character took up arms immediately must enter the call.

V
Virazis 27.11.19

Hanzo666
Tried to delete the settings files and the entire folder and rejoining does not help(

H
Hanzo666 27.11.19

Virazis
You do have a Repack with all DLCs? The mission of the Marshal to clean up the sewage in the city is over?
You can still try to do as described here:
https://forums.playground.ru/rage_2/dlc_voshozhdenie_prizrakov_kak_ego_razblokirovat-983014/#comment-18510494

G
Guest 10.09.21

my codex save file was in C:UsersuserAppDataLocalid SoftwareRage 2