3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadM0nd 02.09.19 11:14 pm

Has anyone heard about this series like Armored Core?

I would like to know how many people on this site heard of such game series like Armored Core. Kind of like the game from big-name developers (to be more precise, from from Software), but outside forums I news seen. During the last part (2013), even more so now. Does anyone in our time do not like to manage a ten foot mech and destroy everything and everyone?

Just being under the impression For Answer, all wanted chtonit to write more on this topic. And now I thought, maybe I no one knows anything, and simply review/opinion will be useless(on)? Then you have to do something more extensive in order to stir interest in the subject, and it is long and not the fact of what happens.

My friend until recently did not even know that Fur is actually a combat robot, not a coat:D

A random screenshot from tyrnete
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Heard, but did not play. For me, the bellows is first and foremost a Mechwarrior, I read the book. Grey Legion, the Jade Falcon and the other the Blood of Kerensky(no, not the fact that from a textbook)
And that is, heavy gear, and AC, and Power Dolls, is also unjustly forgotten series...no time at all to play. You can still have the Japanese to scatter a dozen series, never released in the West, who used them even translated.

R
RadM0nd 02.09.19

requiemmm
Just just after AC came out in the West, almost all the parts. So at least in English drives to get more you can. I have so for the Answer do with pirated Russian translation. And normal.
I'm just surprised that mechs, as such, Western consumers almost uninteresting.

Speaking of MechWarrior and BattleTech in General.
I from games tried only MWO, and it left me with very mixed feelings (most Likely due to the fact that I at that time was actively stuck in HAWKEN). Want to try MW5, when he will be released, I think it will be more interesting.
And since you mentioned books, I can't briefly tell you what they are in terms of quality? And what should I read first?

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Books Ballahoo remind books on Conan:) so a lot of them who wrote, and not all wrote well. Kate wrote well, he did such a fantastic quality fighters, 7 out of 10. Grey Legion of Death was a series of Walking death, also about the bottles, but in another universe. STEKOL come, Thorston and his series falcons also full, the rest you can look through. It should be understood that this is initially entertaining reading low. Well, sort of Staseva or there Perumov, but about robots, one should not expect too much. And the translation...the translation there are still those, such as Locust was the Ostrich. There are even versions of the books, where fans gathered and renamed all the mechs under the conventional names.

R
RadM0nd 02.09.19

requiemmm
Well, thanks for the info. Be sure to read at your leisure

R
RadM0nd 02.09.19

I wonder why minus me? Like nothing can not agree do not write.
Community... the Community never changes.

R
RadM0nd 02.09.19

Thanks to the moder for the edit. With me sweety;)

R
RikoChiko 02.09.19

RadM0nd
I think everything is as I expected that the student about the Assassins wipe will.

R
RadM0nd 02.09.19

Recochica
I didn't even think that AU most it is associated with the Assassins. Next time I'll be smarter.
Thank you