3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BSUMaus 27.11.19 09:47 pm

To help the assault team on site (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

With the passage of the quest chain for the DEBT giving the job to help the assault team on the construction site, arriving there find a group surrounded by chimeras, interrupting them, then the survivors say that there are still a few guys squeezed mutants in construction, come and see two dolgovtsev and two yellow dwarfs.Like all I did this BUT then the problems started.When I came to report to Voronin I can't take the job,supposedly it isn't executed.Please tell me what to do.Dug up all the forums this problem is not found.
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightmare_pc 27.11.19

nothing... a bug... have all the job at the new place

R
Resident90 27.11.19

find a group surrounded by chimeras
two dolgovtsev and two yellow dwarfs
For that mod?

P
Pavel Molodov 27.11.19

Resident90
Lost Alpha. Carefully consider the location of the theme.

Spoiler

But the problem can not say anything,as he wasn't used to it.

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

Nightmare_pc
Hmm this is bad bug,so I'm still an idiot just for quick saves game...But thanks for suggesting it.

M
MEFISTOFELE 27.11.19

If saves no, but the quest is still active it can be fixed, I don't remember what the file (associated with quests) you need false to true to replace, it say something like:
the failure of the quest false
the quest false
cancel the quest false
the same type of quests false
The essence is that when you run, fail, cancel the quest will be listed as completed. If we take the same type of quest get 3 kits, two grenades, etc. and perform it, re-quest (even the other Stalker) of the same type will be automatically executed when taking the quest.

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

MEFISTOFELE
Hmm,well now poslanim.

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

MEFISTOFELE
Nothing came of it,apparently it's because I downloaded the Repack because it was not hunting to download from steam and put back, etc. in Other words there are files such as Actor.ltx or task_manager.ltx - just no.

M
MEFISTOFELE 27.11.19

This can not be what data files do not exist.

M
MEFISTOFELE 27.11.19

The game unpacked?

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

MEFISTOFELE

M
MEFISTOFELE 27.11.19

File archives game gamedata.db0, gamedata.db1, etc., in them that are ltxЫ, scriptЫ, xmlЫ.
They need to unpack to poking around in the files.

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

MEFISTOFELE
Understood.Now I will look.

M
MEFISTOFELE 27.11.19

If you have never picked in the original PM don't even think about poking around in the alpha. Many unnecessary files in the files themselves a lot of unnecessary or neobychnogo, and a couple even unclear whether it is from the original PM or whether it was deficiencies of alpha.

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

MEFISTOFELE
It's true.I'll try to download another Repack or end up manually to set everything up and can find there is the uncompressed version.But thank you that at least I tried crooked handle to explain something.=)

M
MEFISTOFELE 27.11.19

It's not in the Repack and your gamedata.db, you can easily unpack, and another thing to find in the already unpacked files, right file (can't remember which, but it seems not .script), in that file the line (the text strings do not remember) and replace this text on the right (false to true). In short, it is easier to score on this quest, and it is too much hassle, I've encountered a similar situation looking for how to fix it, killed it 2 hours.

B
BSUMaus 27.11.19

MEFISTOFELE
The moral of the story is.It is better not to be lazy,and in the hands and feet in the menu,there a couple of times before the quest to continue.

S
SARMAT_34 27.11.19

You saved those two poor fellows from dwarfs or not? This kind of bugs happen in the entire line progress through the story. Reload to an earlier save, if not help, then system folders fumbled, might fix it. I also have Debt-a lot of bugs there. Once you have here glyukanul, then prepare for a similar bug at Chernobyl.

N
Nightmare_pc 27.11.19

BSUMaus
I just have this already ( not in this task), also played almost purely on fast saves, fortunately saved by AutoSave

s
sup44ik 27.11.19

BSUMaus
About this problem, if it is urgent, was takayazhe situation.. And the essence is this: after the release of the second group dolgovtsev need to run with them to the Parking lot, then to talk to the main group ( this is sent to the second group) it will tell Voronin on the implementation. Then you can safely run to the bar to pass the quest.