3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_san_lee_ 27.11.19 09:49 pm

The problem with the addition of blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in new game plus there is the task of the beginning missions of the DLC , hearts of stone is, but blood and wine is not. they're also missing the tail of the horse after the updates! play on PS 4
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 27.11.19

many such problem, it is not sad but they had the game all to restart and then it worked, don't know what kind of bugs and most importantly, many such problem pechalka(( I have standards, I play on PC

c
crowsg 27.11.19

Friends, good afternoon.
There is a problem in the dialogues and cutscenes there are no voices, subtitles and no voice. Maybe someone knows how to solve?Game license, version GOG.
The problem is solved, the solution in this thread: http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/net_russkoj_ozvuchki_v_blood_and_wine-904882/

K
Kraicher 27.11.19

_san_lee_ wrote:
they're also missing the tail of the horse after the updates! play on PS 4
Play on. To hell with him, with a tail. Put the patch in the first person. )))))

C
CurtiSRustY 27.11.19

_san_lee_
Supplement is activated after completing the quest the Poet in disgrace
Read more about quest spoiler(After pulling Buttercup from prison)

A
AgressorAntony 27.11.19

This question is a sign of Axii I already yuzal? or I have one it does not work, even if the whole ride and is in active? PS4 version.

x
x-statix 27.11.19

Moreover, when you start the game after installing this extension there is a sign which indicates conditions for the appearance of a chain of jobs from it in each mode (normal, new game+ and the game just in addition).
I don't know how it could not see.

R
Red Barels 27.11.19

the horse of the tail no waiting for patches

_
_san_lee_ 27.11.19

x-statix
started a new game just appeared condition for the appearance of the quest for DLS and it was not

x
x-statix 27.11.19

_san_lee_
well, I have a sign in the main menu was. while not close - no access to the menu.

d
drakkar1488 27.11.19

http://cs636628.vk.me/v636628650/c359/cl6Fs5fsuZU.jpg
And this bug how to fix?

K
KAPRAL27 27.11.19

Use telekinetic strike.

b
buzzyman 27.11.19

I have blood and wine lost all vedmachi orders from the job after he went to the ball.

T
Timur Tishenko 27.11.19

Guys tell me what to do. After completing the main plot is missing almost all merchants.

Platform PS4

a
ayron_russ 27.11.19

The game crashes after the dialogue with the knights of Toussant on beast, after the words In Toussaint ! loading and departure.

O
Oleg Kushnir 27.11.19

ayron_russ
I takayazhe garbage

K
Kamanchi 27.11.19

The game crashes after the dialogue with the knights of Toussant on beast, after the words In Toussaint ! loading and departure......help a pensioner here Skype I just old he will not understand guron60

K
Kamanchi 27.11.19

I updated, everything seems to have downloaded but fly and dialogues only in the credits of the voices can not be heard

K
Kamanchi 27.11.19

Oleg Kushnir
someone answered? help?

A
AutistX 27.11.19

CurtiSRustY
for Buttercup ATP