3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 13.09.19 02:38 pm

SSE 4.1/4.2/avx

Something you want to run? Or without that stuff go?
42 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baltika devyatochka 13.09.19

Phornet
So all i3 processors have sse4.2 and avx, of course it is. Person has a view of is apparently quads/Xeon a.k.Seoni and fenopy.

S
Steve Taller 13.09.19

SkyraX
Tired of people asking these stupid questions. The project is built on a very demanding engine, processors without these instructions this stuff 8-10 years ago. Well you must be friends with the head so many years using the stuff and angry, trying to run AAA projects

B
BezNika1 13.09.19

SkyraX wrote:
Something you want to run? Or without that stuff go?
sse 4.2 is running.
old C++2015 14.0.23026 also works.

for sse 4.1 don't know

S
Senr0 13.09.19

with only sse 4.1 not working

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

The game need percent with sse 4.2. But managed to run a bypass instruction with sse4.1. But play is not very comfortable...20 fps

Spoiler

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.09.19

He played until recently on 4ядреном bucket without instructions, feature that when they were cut off developed in the same Мафии3, the game was flying without a hint of freezes, lags etc. But now, more and more of these instructions in different games, in the end freaked out and updated, and what the author want)

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

Rafik Wart
Spoileres sde external with bypass sse4.2 of the instructions. Not playable at all, you can certainly move the game to ssd that would load faster but I think there is such an engine, the game itself...is that protestirovat executable and fix the schools in the bypass instructions... if you can fix do I'll post it on the website, if not then welcome to optimize the emulator for the game.. https://www.playground.ru/files/rage_2_optimizatsiya_emulyatora_dlya_igry-188826 maybe this emulator will be better. It is necessary to try

Z
Zorianin 13.09.19

Steve Taller wrote:
The project is built on a very demanding engine, processors without those instructions, it's rubbish
Yes, but quantum Break, which is built on the SAME engine, and it is fanaah... was playing on a Phenom II x4 955 + GTX 1050 Ti on high settings with a stable 30 fps

KOCMOC42 wrote:
if you can fix do I'll post it on the website, if not then welcome to optimize the emulator for the game.. www.playground.ru/files/rage_2_optimizatsiya_emu...
Manual for rage 2 is not relevant since the game added support Protsiv without instructions. Already had to go, and even (about a miracle, can't be!) Atronach on high graphics:D

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

Zorianin
You can try to emulate separately popcnt via pintool.

p
prowkan 13.09.19

Guys, on the Intel 8086 will go?

Z
Zorianin 13.09.19

KOCMOC42
well, it is emulation, emulation = phraselist, the nerves more than any game :D

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

Zorianin
In programming the use of the processor emulator which is not cost-effective :D for example when you need to debug your program under a different percent.

There's not even a CPU fault which has no instructions, instructions can be emulated even with the loss of 0% performance. At least on the website of Intel is painted how to do it using the pintool, but it is hard to understand..

R
RuslanBrigadir 13.09.19

KOCMOC42
photo fake software basically does not work

Z
Zorianin 13.09.19

Rulebreaker
What proof is necessary? If quantum and rage - I took them and demolished and re-download/start not going))) If you have a Hairdryer, try. Can only say that shaking repak quantum Break from satara and repak of rage 2 from hatab from rustici.

R
RuslanBrigadir 13.09.19

Zorianinне test I wanted to get to know Rach 2 at phenomenon works

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

Zorianin
I think I understand the logic of starting the game. Generally after sitting for a long time with the game, I think I found the place that prevents the game from starting. The game poher of the user in actual fact, on this I do not see in the debugger, otherwise I would jump did or just sanuel team. In General, the game entered cpuid-s or rather their identification. And if authentication passes then the game starts, if not then the error is displayed. Will likely have to patch in a few places that would play. But according to the logic developed limited
list cpuid who can play the game, and it already reeks of conspiracy....

Spoiler

Z
Zorianin 13.09.19

Rosenbarger wrote:
not the test I wanted to get to know Rach 2 at phenomenon works
Here found on YouTube on phenomenon play without any emulsion

KOCMOC42 wrote:
But according to the logic developed has restricted the cpuid who can play the game, and it already reeks of conspiracy....
Well, it's long been understood, it is necessary to promote, somehow justify buy a new iron. From my experience, support Panama at the start did not have: MGS 5, Resident Evil 7, Borderlands 2, Mafia III, Quantum Break, Final Fantasy XV, Rage 2. After adding support of. patches these all play not so bad has gone on in this ancient procedure, all passed (except ФФ15), no discomfort is felt during the game)))
PS I Think when you get a new console, then it will be justified by the lack of support for these processors (and not the fact), now it's not justified...

c
curd22 13.09.19

Zorianin
I, too, Phenom II x4 960T with 8gb RX580 passed RAGE2,normal flight.

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

The game works fine without SSE4 instructions.2. Those who wants to play wait for the fix on the website in the downloads section.

Spoiler

K
KOCMOC42 13.09.19

Who wanted to play, keep fix
https://www.playground.ru/files/control_fiks_zapuska_na_staryh_protsessorah-193064/