3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 27.11.19 10:17 pm

Re-capture territories (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Guys, a question
been added and now the entire map captured the mercenaries. Can the map fully again to grab or they will constantly discourage her?
also interested in the question about side activities such as radio promotion, execution, and the like. They are endless or they still can pass?
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 27.11.19

william1992
As far as I know, the mercenaries capture card only once. And different the same type of activities as I understand they are endless.

i
insel260 27.11.19

If I had the opportunity once and for all to capture all areas of the city, the game would have already passed through 12-14 hours. And it would be nothing. All events happen in the game randomly and endlessly, thus once and for all to completely release the area from the bandits - it is impossible. An exception may serve only shelter or Main headquarters.

w
william1992 27.11.19

Thank you

c
callmegod 09.11.20

I don't get it. What the hell is going on? I'm like a fool 10h take control of the dots. What, supposedly improves the situation (as the game itself said), and in the end it does not mean anything at all?

D
DayPsycho 09.11.20

It's a grind!!)) Lalala!!)))

C
CrowBY 09.11.20

william1992
invasions are updated once a week with a random selection of missions. activity on the map is endless

A
Az_Az 09.11.20

In order not to create a new theme I will write in this, the question is small and almost similar, related to the capture))
After the capture of the District Union Stadium, it was left marked in red. The task - completed, but remained a point - to clean up from the remaining Hyenas in the stadium. At the time of stripping the opponents there were not left, all were eliminated. And now you can't go in there. Is it a glitch or should it be?

Video for example:
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 09.11.20

Az_Az
It's the same written. If you wish, you can start the mission again. Choose complexity if available. Then it will be possible to enter the door:-)
Missions can run an infinite number of times. Until you get bored:-)

A
Az_Az 09.11.20

BlackTigerTK
Thank you!!! )
What is completed see ) Confused only - that the location itself remained red, previously this was not, all green, and the inscription below cleaned from the rest. It feels like at the time of the mission, some opponents have snoughing for textures)

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.20

Az_Az
If the mission is completed, the corresponding message will be sent to the results of the mission - how many enemies are killed, how much damage is done, how much time is spent. Called on the z button on PCI. And at ortega Stadium, the voice as the last enemy killed is reported. Was it all there?