3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 13.09.19 02:38 pm

Your expectations from the game

What do you expect from the game ?
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORDORR 13.09.19

All already-shredded frayed-saw-seen.Personally, my expectation now is to live until the 13th of September.
What are you waiting for exactly? Yes, a BOMB waiting !

T
Teraik 13.09.19

ထ/10... ?

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

What do you expect from the game ?

Yeah don't expect anything - the concept of the game is hopelessly outdated. Developers should confine the first part. To release it in 2019 hopeless case. Hope the dip in sales and the end of the series.
He no one part is not played and no one advised. Anyway, the Studio headed Picardo fraudsters and scammers.

D
DoCtOr NeD 13.09.19

Egtoz
I'M WAITING FOR THE MEAT!!

T
Teraik 13.09.19

Dogma
Wow, how harsh and radical... However, I do understand, I have almost the same (though even tougher and more bad) opinion about DotA and KS. no one is playing)))
Each opinion is the place to be...

M
MORDORR 13.09.19

Dogma
Yeah don't expect anything - the concept of the game is hopelessly outdated. Developers should confine the first part. To release it in 2019 hopeless case. Hope the dip in sales and the end of the series.
He no one part is not played and no one advised. Anyway, the Studio headed Picardo fraudsters and scammers.

Not a pancake. I can't go!!!! The performance of the MASTERPIECE!!!! Each line in the marble carving!!!! Here only have one question; then what do you gleefully-dirty joy fail the game or not? You invested not otherwise? Pitchford money do you have? Or just in a rush when stuff happens? But then you're out of luck buddy....not the case.

p
pmt 13.09.19

Let them add the car running with the acceleration in Fallout 4.

k
kakuwonok 13.09.19

Expect a unique cooperative , diluted with beautiful locations and a variety of loot ! Play bordu to solo means to be a complete autist

d
dimaor 13.09.19

Interestingly, this time at least Russian subtitles will be?

E
Egtoz 13.09.19

dimaor
Well, actually that Borderlands 2 that Prequel have Russian interface and subtitles. There's only voice-Russian no..... I speak as the holder of the license

d
dimaor 13.09.19

On PS4 there are no Russian subs, only on the SS pirates

E
Egtoz 13.09.19

dimaor
Well, for console there is nothing I can not say, but for PC can. On the PC there is a Russian

d
dimaor 13.09.19

I know

A
AshenFew 13.09.19

I mean wait what? We know that there will be.

- fantastic graphics
- a stunning choice of several cool characters
Incredible active skill every hero who hero to DECIDE.
Three branches of passive character that will help to bend.
- Suck the machine bullet barrels.
- A delightful story about bad guys and those it deals good causes and justice.
- The decisions of the player affect the story - step to the left, to the right and escape! Jump on the spot – attempt to fly away!
- complex quests, with a clever storyline - bring/take, kill/kill.
humor worthy of the annals smehopanorama.
- dialogue, a transformative player.
dwarfs
- Pandora
- Aridi

Well, something like that.

Z
ZombiRiekoschet 13.09.19

Dogma
Good? crap game not even played, I can only Pat? and generally play at least an hour and write what you don't like it, so will at least understand that even though you little know the game and you don't like it for special reasons, not because you saw the cartoon graphics? or am I wrong?

Z
ZombiRiekoschet 13.09.19

Waiting for new guns, detailed world and a lot of new animations. It is a pity that the PC will not pull?

D
Dogmit 13.09.19

ZombiRiekoschet
game in first and second, shit, not a game. The dull grind in an empty world.

A
Artem85 13.09.19

And the engine the game new?

p
plutikov55 13.09.19

Артем85
unreal engine 4

p
plutikov55 13.09.19

AshenFew
Is that Good or bad)? If it is bad then I shouldn't have bought the game(