3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiHou 27.11.19 10:30 pm

Someone else's save (Borderlands 3)

The question is, took save another person, and when you run his weapon and armor are missing. What to do? Need it save with the weapon.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 27.11.19

So drop everything and begin the search for HIS save))))) Who is HE I can't seem to find IT
On the subject of saves the Bank a separate save game, the character of the individual and if the Persian has no armor, so a save game, download other.

S
ShiHou 27.11.19

Beirut wrote:
So drop everything and begin the search for HIS save))))) Who is HE I can't seem to find IT
I love people that even question is not really read, but sarcastically clever.

What to look for? Who to look for? Take Valerian and calm down. Nothing do not need to look, do what he did. The question is, like, written in Russian: why when you use someone else's save game file, fully, all weapons and inventory items disappear when I load it in? And how to make the game save file when I load the character save all weapons and items, and do not load empty character? And that's all.

Again, nothing you personally do not need to look. There is another save game with the character, which people have collected weapons and items, and then I threw it saves me, I threw it in your saves, load the game, and character fully. empty and bare. How to fix it?

B
Beirut 27.11.19

ShiHou
ShiHou wrote:
I love people that even question is not really read, but sarcastically clever.
Seriously?))) And the fact you read what I wrote????
ShiHou wrote:
What to do? Need it save with the weapon.
Whom IT your .......!!!!
He is who ?? a friend, acquaintance or just on the forum or the link how left downloaded???
And yet I wrote you a CONCRETE answer that if the save game there are no weapons in the Persian, this means that it was not there!!!!!!! Downloading another save game directly from this forum!!!!!!!!
ShiHou wrote:
There is another save game with the character, which people have collected weapons and items, and then I threw it saves me, I threw it in your saves, load the game, and character fully. empty and bare. How to fix it?
Means people you Troll!!!! available now????

S
ShiHou 27.11.19

Beirut wrote:
Means people you Troll!!!! available now????
No, not trolls. The problem is in the Repack. License all weapons transferred normally.

The rest of the nonsense even did not read, because it is a clinical case.

B
Beirut 27.11.19

ShiHou
That is, you simply believe that there are differences in the pirates??)))))
well now I know, and then I have other saves with a weapon, but in this pirates it should not be!!!!)) does this mean that the water turned into wine, and pirates in litsuhu?))))
And of course download another save game and check the religion does not allow???

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

ShiHou
Here the problem is the profile save and have a normal save if you transfer a profile on you and in your inventory, everything stays in the safe but all is lost if your save game has kept it back throw it back in the box and check it, although I don't expect.

B
Beirut 27.11.19

Erontlop
I copied just for example -> 1.sav -> insert
\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames\edbbc95413ee30e278201dd08bbbec62
my profile, a couple of my saves, + someone else's save game and all was Gud
Also read carefully what he writes, that the weapon is not on the PERSIAN , because the Persian appeared when copying?)))) ( that is, deceived him, no other explanation )
And by the way, all that you have written, I have described above ( his first post) that the Bank and Persia different the saves

E
Erontlop 27.11.19

Beirut
OK you should have seen how I in a safe Deposit box tossed in there invetory and 600 guns Yes, download long??