3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 27.11.19 10:30 pm

Not showing fps (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me what could be the problem, a three-program used Fraps monitor and msi afterburner
Other games from picks?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 27.11.19

Sanya 21
If you only display FPS, Bandicam perfectly shows
PS: try during one of prog in the game, double-click the Alt+Enter (done at the window, then back to full screen), the program for the gripper can pick up the game window

M
MrGrave 27.11.19

Sanja 21, the game is somehow very bad friends with software video capture. I personally, after unsuccessful attempts with Fraps and msi afterburner was measured using the fps monitor.

y
yasava 27.11.19

Fraps is not friendly with DX12.

g
geimer.by 27.11.19

PlayClaw 6

Z
Zh1VaGo 27.11.19

Is the latest version of msi afterburner, all perfectly shows.

V
Vyacheslav Besheny 28.12.20

Zh1VaGo
Where, in what place does she "perfectly show" ???

C
ClevoGame 28.12.20

Vyacheslav Besheny,
for example here, shows everything very well!

Z
Zh1VaGo 30.12.20

Vyacheslav the Besheny
You would have written to me in a year, or better 2. Year so in 2022. And there are more pritenzy, otherwise one is not enough. Go to msi settings and see which hotkeys are responsible for enabling / disabling monitoring. In the game itself, press this key.

V
Vyacheslav Besheny 05.01.21

Zh1VaGo
Nothing of the kind, does not show! Maybe you have a vidyaha from msi, that's why it shows. And on Asus GTX1060 and Colorful GTX1050ti EOS does not work! Even some monitoring settings are not available.

Z
Zh1VaGo 05.01.21

Vyacheslav Besheny
So you didn't even turn it on, why will it work for you? You click on each monitoring parameter that you want to be displayed and you will see a miracle. Everything that you have now blocked is unlocked. Check the box to show in the EDM. There should be 2 check marks. The first one, as you have in the screenshot, opposite the monitoring and a checkmark opposite "Show in EDM". Apply, OK, launch the game. END!!!!!! In general, there are a bunch of guides in the vastness of Google. If you do not understand clearly explained, please go there. But I don’t know much more clearly)))

V
Vyacheslav Besheny 05.01.21

Zh1VaGo
Thanks for the clarification on the setup. Indeed - works on both DX12 and Vulkan.