3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordLucifer342 27.11.19 10:30 pm

How to make bleed (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Where and where to shoot to NPC began to bleed,running and writhing in pain(in this injury appears more dull cross of murder)
I found a 100% place - shot in the back of the neck (if in label view,there will be little growth from the head to the body)
Then people will start to run and after a couple of meters to fall.
The question is where are these places and where to get them ?
I often and in the body fall,the effect is the same,but how to call it on purpose ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sniper-Combine 27.11.19

While using dead eye to restore sight to the critical points of enemies so they of scarlet was painted in brown. If the weapon is sufficiently accurate, the bullet will not go somewhere and you can meet the stars, you will go into the artery and open the bleeding. It's a strange system, I myself could not understand and now does not always work. Vskidku, if MG last level is not already open, aim for the area of the aorta, kidney, throat, liver, a little to the left or to the right of the spine, sometimes it works to shoot the artery, shooting somewhere in the side.

L
LordLucifer342 27.11.19

Sniper-Combine
in General, pumped eyes are going to pop up :D

r
ruslan_kuzin 16.02.21

LordLucifer342 did
you mean the spinal cord? I shot there he was dying immediately fired from a varmint rifle to suffer but died and so from 5 even

C
Chiena26 09.03.21

This is informative! Thank you for sharing! This tip for red dead redemption 2 will give us a better gaming experience. More so, if you're looking for a game not so bloody like this one, you might want to check gacha studio. You can also enjoy playing it with your friends. More so, if you want to know more, you can check and read playpc review! This is where you'll get insights on how other gamers perceives the game. I hope they can encourage you to try it as well. Check it now and have fun!