3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEPEKTOP 27.11.19 10:31 pm

How to create a squad on the PC and run in pati (Red Dead Redemption 2)

red dead online how to create a squad on the PC and run the party?
my friend and I are in the same clan, in one session, but how to get into the party, how to pass along the mission?
help written in the player's menu, but there is no such
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strannikss 27.11.19

press button"L"
choose Create squad
placeway $ 200
invent the name of the squad
preppy friend in his session
send invitation to your friend, freshly baked squad
voila !
Rob caravans !

D
DEPEKTOP 27.11.19

Strannikss
Thank you very much for the reply. please read in the Internet that is Temporary or permanent. How to create a temporary? and is it free?

S
Strannikss 27.11.19

DEPEKTOP

A constant is something that you create for $ 200.

Every entrance in the game you are free to rebuild and to invite new players to change the name, make it open or closed and t..D.

About time is not know. Such online no.

S
Strannikss 27.11.19

Actually, you only need once to spend 200 bucks and be ready detachment for a set of men, even to protect a large wagon, at least for the French railroad Baron...
Fact does not change.

If only I had friends
Or good communication skills )

D
DEPEKTOP 27.11.19

Strannikss
Thank you very much )))))))))))))))))

M
MrGrave 27.11.19

DEPEKTOP
There are temporary groups that are created as permanent, just the menu you need to select the appropriate type. In the temporary unit may only be 4 players, each time have to re-invite everyone, but its content does not have to pay.

Z
Zere 01.01.21

As far as I understand, in the temporary and permanent squad the difference is only in the number of people and the fact that it is unnecessary to invite anyone again in the permanent squad?

But I am more interested in something else. I bought a "trader" for 15 bars, and I can only use it when I am the leader. Since when I'm in a foreign party, my camp is not there, there is only a tent in a foreign camp. Those. if I join a permanent unit, will I lose "my professions"? Indeed, in a temporary squad, all activities are activated by the leader, which means that the leader must buy the necessary professions and these will be his professions, not general ones. Those. Can I upgrade my shop only when there is no leader or members of the permanent squad? How does it work?