3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 13.09.19 02:38 pm

Another crazy woman (walk mode)

how do we make this idiot go!? but then again, worn stung like, I understand that this is a port Conolly where walking geypade well implemented, but I have no geypada so go on cunning, asked about mad max and lark about, the answer was found, asked about Cthulhu, is also found, and this probably will be. so answers like buy geypad and so on are not accepted, only useful infa.

UPD: solved table for Cheat Engine
when clicking the RMB (aiming) time slows down
by one press on the CapsLock turns on walk mode, pressing again disables it, as in any normal game. (refer to the table under DX12 video)
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
slawdos 13.09.19

It papadom runs) In the aiming mode only, perhaps, a step...

R
Richards 13.09.19

Marionetco
but the thrill play like Mozart)))

x
xoen 13.09.19

Marionetco wrote:
how do we make this idiot go!?
In the table the CE has already made a walk. We have to wait here until it is approved.

K
Kpik 13.09.19

xoen
And the reference in the LAN do not share? The website with the current tables\trainer, or a link to the table itself.
And then there is wait... I Will be very grateful!

S
SergeyKorolev 13.09.19

Kpik
on fearlessrevolution look. There is the search game get and look for

K
Kpik 13.09.19

SergeyKorolev
Thank you)

x
xoen 13.09.19

Kpik
Sent in a PM.

M
Marionetco 13.09.19

xoen
all thanks for the tip.
Found how to make it works, even slowmo cool when prizelive, but it is at dh11,you need to dx12 as I have a 2060, is brewing a new question, if I replace in the scripts table of the EXE file on дх12 will it work at all? I just don't know how they're going, but logic dictates that it is possible.

M
Marionetco 13.09.19

all done дх12 walks like a man

D
DenRocket 13.09.19

In all the previous games Remedy the main characters is also running by default.

M
Marionetco 13.09.19

DenRocket
Yes, but now it can be changed. made a walk and slowmo when aiming to play significantly more pleasant was

Spoiler

S
SuperDron 13.09.19

To do would be to Jerk was all the time, because tired of pushing constantly. By default, walks slowly.

S
SkyraX 13.09.19

all a long time ago and even more cool has come up with developed splinter cell chaos theory with a mouse wheel, dunno why none of the developers have never yuzal this method changes the speed of movement on a PC.

PS. ie in the game by default, the animation itself walk spelled out,but the standard game settings it does not use? developed Wat?

d
dilat 13.09.19

SkyraX
Why Chaos Theory? In the very first Splinter it already was

S
SkyraX 13.09.19

dilat
I don't remember exactly, but there seems to either scroll up-easy run, scrolled down, slow step, and if chaos theory is to using in prisady, there were even a few "speeds" depending on how many scrolls the wheel, and in standing mode it sort of worked. Last time it usalos double agent, then splinter rolled in a kazualschinoy,and even in blacklist this feature is not returned, and after a double agent is never in any game such chips are not used.

d
dilat 13.09.19

SkyraX
Not, in the first part of the wheel too, you can choose the speed

S
SkyraX 13.09.19

dilat
Well then the more, all invented a long time ago

M
Marionetco 13.09.19

SkyraX
I have these frogs wrote to the forum on account of an Odyssey that would have made a normal step or screw speed to the wheel, but they put the adjustment of walking speed in the settings menu numbers.