3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 27.11.19 11:09 pm

Help to understand the issue with the transmission. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day guys! I play Euro Truck with 2016's challenging economy since default got bored and I was bored just to haul cargo. And challenging economy you have to calculate everything and try not to violate traffic rules, otherwise you can just deliver the goods free of charge. Here I am in real life non technical and do not understand the word at all in cars. Tell me. the game plays a role in fuel consumption transmission? Yesterday I was trying to read on the Internet about gear ratios, engine rpm's, but still realized that it is better to ask knowledgeable. Help to understand the transmissions and podskazhite please any thoughts from those that are on the screenshot on my Volvo? Just want to know the future what to put and whether it affects fuel consumption. Just numbers to me mean nothing. Volvo with 700 HP engine and cargo drive a different price for the distance. Thanks in advance for your help in choosing a transmission for my virtual truck.

7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_BESIK_ 27.11.19

Arwinge

Put the most expensive.The more gears the easier and faster you can take down even the heaviest loads.In General, the gasoline in any case will be less spent because the truck will push like a conventional transmission.

A
Apex1972 27.11.19

Arwinge
See the value of the differential. The smaller it is, the easier it is to call on the lift and faster acceleration. But will lose top speed. Although, the last factor in the observance of traffic rules in the game were not significant. On fuel consumption I can not say anything - I have the default and a special difference did not notice.

s
sashababich2201 27.11.19

Arwinge
If you ride on the machine, choose eco mode and the engine power is not overdo it - 500 HP will be for the eyes.

A
Arwinge 27.11.19

All for the comments put a plus sign, helped to understand, thank you guys!

s
salamander22 27.11.19

Arwinge
If you choose the box with the smallest gear ratio, there seems to have 2.91 is on speed, type of motor to spin slowly, the speed is great( minus the fact that uphill to switch to a lower and a harder place to start), the higher the transfer type 3.9 it is easier on acceleration, but less speed...

s
salamander22 27.11.19

Arwinge
I myself ride American motor 800 power, so I'm cool with a small gear to drive...

A
Arwinge 27.11.19

salamander22
Thanks for the advice.