3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19 11:09 pm

Questions about RAID (Resident Evil: Revelations 2)

I spool up to 100 for a long time,but to knock the weapon 100лвла very unrealistic(only 1 time my lucky day)I play for about 100-150ч,in the same fashion above 2звезд napadayut,play red mode,maybe there is some loca?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19

Apokalipsis113
I do nevila boutiques(fashion forever take)

T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19

Apokalipsis113
Lina passed,fuck neupal as usually Nehru with it,maybe I Caqueta the bottom didn't work.?or the difference for example I play PC and you can no

T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19

Apokalipsis113
clearly,all the randomness of me hate,just all games.all a shame,at least the Magnum fell out or snipe would be sikosek.

K
Kageri Sendou 27.11.19

Tosh Scherba
Do not worry,I, too, nifiga not falling.

s
skualllionheart 27.11.19

wowo this randomized finally tin, I just 40 red Missy passed 1 times the current drab dragon-type which fell 100го with mod zvukovoy potderzhki and it with 3 stars. And that hildren 3-star finally give

T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19

skualllionheart
well, it's rare stuff,the mod can be judged LVL stuff 1звезда like 5лвл 1.5 stars 7-9лвл 2звезды 10минимум ,if it 20уровневой scale so you can conduct compliance with 10 and 5 level scales,Orozco-the same thing in 2 words-STARS-RARITY STUFF

L
Luk61 27.11.19

And what are these stars on the trunks?

s
skualllionheart 27.11.19

Tosh Scherba
ATP knew about.
The people was such garbage Skok't played above LVL 3 at a time but I do not give Chris a long time of not playing and decided to go for it and I for 1 mission almost LVL 9 is given as

T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19

skualllionheart
the honor of XS,but the game supposedly has no more 3лвлов+you can get a LVL or 2 for the rest of the Persian+drugan put on Orozco mod to gain experience in keel and said apnuli so 5-6 lvlov,maybe you as well?guessing no more

T
Tosha Scherba 27.11.19

Luk61
well, look no stars is somewhere mission LVL or less + no mods 2 stars is LVL Mysia or more+mod is a 3-star is like in the red missions falls and if memory serves it 100лвл(like no mods or 1)

v
vel800 27.11.19

Weapons - 100-Ki I found by chance, in the last mission of the red level. Pistol, shotgun and assault rifle.

v
vel800 27.11.19

Having absolutely everything of the mission the RAID with five badges and having a great experience, I want to share it with others. Understand that since the game came out a long time, my impression has somewhat lost relevance, but poryskav on an Internet, found that about the RAID, in General, little information. So, what is useful to know, starting the game at Raided?
Спойлер1. First of all, study the encyclopedia, which is in the hall, to the left of the store. There is a necessary minimum.
2. I recommend to read http://www.gamer.ru/resident-evil-revelations-2/resident-evil-revelations-2-podrobnoe-rukovodstvo-po-rezhimu-reyd-2 There are many useful. But, I do not believe the author's claim that ...go through all the missions even on the "red" is taken much trouble. It is the result, in my opinion, either - chiterstva or just bluff. Even with level 100 and super trunks, a mission I had to replay many times to get all five icons. The difficulty is that many of the mission - it's roulette. Overall scenario does not change, but especially where There is a pig - dog, may appear lyaguhi. Someone who received fatal damage, silently gave up the Ghost, and someone explodes. Someone with a third eye comes to life, but turns into a kamikaze. Changing varieties of vampires with the appearance of space aliens. Some die simply from incendiary bullets of extensive burn, others first need to knock down the armor, and then get in a knot of fiery follicles, which appears only after removing the armor, and others - in addition, still invisible. They can be seen at the creeping clouds of green poisonous gas or through the optics. Everything is very unpredictable. And I noticed, if the start of the mission no problems, then at the end will make a full kapets. This, when the ammunition pedestrian, you have pomenyala, etc. by the Way, developers a priori, the missions of the 90th level and has provided a significant advantage for enemies. To get all the badges for the mission, you need to choose, respectively, the 90th level. And the enemies have 96th. Like a little, but believe me, even a few levels play a role. Sometimes, fractions of a second is not enough to reload or throw a grenade.
4. Many people are interested in the 100th trunks and appgrad.
Also, I do not agree with the author, the above mentioned blog that the search for weapons and bells and whistles to it in the chests - a useless thing. I carefully collected all that you can. The result is found more than 2 dozen 100 - OK, and a lot of ordinary and nominal barrels of 95 - 99 levels. Think I got, really, three of the jackpot. This being, somewhere in the 72 to 75 level, I got a red one and a half stars Amateur assault rifle (steady hand) 98 level with five slots for improvements. Virtually no recoil, its rate of fire is much less than other assault rifles, but allowed us to shoot less is more. Tested many others and came to the conclusion that two-thirds of the shots go to milk. With improvements it became my primary weapon. Later I found platinum three stars gun Samurai Needles with triple shot with 4 slots. Brought his usual improvements to very high levels ((capacity - 16 (72 cartridges in the store), rate - 15 damage - 3.5)) and the beyond improvements to the limit. Yes! The moment came when there was a message: you have Reached the limit of further prohibitive improvements. Jokers, though! All the fun cost me about 15 million Even had the good fortune to find purple 2.5 stars absolutely useless Eastern sniper rifle.
Also raped many other personalized unique instances of different weapons. All of these weapons has its own characteristics and you need to carefully read the description. Almost all 100-and have only 4 slots improvements, in addition to SVD (she is five). You might think that the possibility of their exorbitant improvements all give. But! Note that the exorbitant improvement is meager, and cost - prohibitively expensive. For example, increasing the capacity for only two cartridges - 200 thousand as with other improvements. Hundredths of fire - 200 - 250 thousand Tenths of damage, too. Conventional and nominal stems have more slots and preset features. For example, in the specific form stated that the increased firepower and capacity. Ie, already installed the top regular improvements on these indicators. It is two slots higher levels. Bringing these improvements to such indicators worth hundreds of thousands. And still other slots. In my opinion in the top 5 of a conventional universal improvements include : Auto shot (the weapon automatically fires when you hover the sight on the target); AAOB - increase rate of fire and capacity; damage; capacity and rate of fire. Although, for each weapon, there are individual improvements. In General, I came to the conclusion that the usual (high levels), and beyond improvement, about the same road. And my last find - name (million dollar) purple (2.5 stars) Amateur assault rifles 97 level with increased fire power, but with only 4 slots. Pimped and put on her lower return and norms.
I hope that someone has my information seem interesting.