3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den76rus 27.11.19 11:10 pm

Stash Datca (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Tell me exactly where the Dutch hid the gold Blackwater,they know that in the cave where the gang was the last stop is back there,there was the voice of the Dutch is supposedly a memory,swept the entire cave, the hiding place,and in what place it is,one of the characters said that it is possible to come back later when the dust settles,all uleglas,but even can not find.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den76rus 27.11.19

I regret now that playing for Arthur all the hiding places taken away,now in the epilogue of John with empty pockets runs almost,even the horse is normal not to buy)

l
liquil496 27.11.19

Den76rus
Open at your own risk!
Spalanzani epilogue to the end, the issue will disappear by itself

D
Den76rus 27.11.19

liquil496
damn that story then I won't,so get a clue,OK thanks.

D
Dema 80 27.11.19

Den76rus
I do not know how with empty pockets and nowhere to put it....

D
Den76rus 27.11.19

Dema 80
well, I don't do grind it's boring play for fun do the mission now that's something like nascrap 1000,just on a horse,but I think at the end of the epilogue that it will be,now John almost no money)

A
AgentSmith61 17.07.20

When there is no money and like top a horse to buy can not buy, white Arabic best horse in the game is near lake Isabela in the northwestern side of the map, on the lake island, here to the left direct from him and will find the white horse, it is necessary to climb up on her and keep's constantly poking at G, and if you bend sideways then protivopolojnuu side, S don't let go. However, even after the death of the horse she will be there again.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 17.07.20

Playing the Prologue, I decided to go to the places where was gold bullion. All the bars are in place for this money is not a problem.

s
sobaka141 17.07.20

Hey guys, found glyc money for John. going to mark pickrel, there is a broken car, under it a box with all sorts of junk, so you will find a large sack of jewels, which is on a second $ 50. luteum it persist, go back again, lucem. well, you understand. each time the box is updated if you are loaded, or are far from him and came back.
PS. version steam, in the court 2020, 12 Jan x)

c
callmegod 17.07.20

sobaka141
It's not glich. Any trunk\mailbox\first aid kit in the game respeet content. Differ only in Sumy in the same chest.

V
Vyxyxol 17.07.20

AgentSmith61 wrote:
white Arabian best horse in the game
PSS, actually the best horse trout in buckwheat Arabian from the stables Blackwater. What is better? Yes, the fact that her health and stamina can be pumped up to sea level.10.

R
Roman25031975 17.07.20

how to improve the Dutch tent you have the money and can not buy???

R
Roman25031975 17.07.20

a
azazello777 17.07.20

Роман25031975
Money in the kitty should be, remember that true go lower position. So the circle selection to move use the arrows.

V
V5Q5 03.11.21

Type press the right arrow