3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daftCAT7 27.11.19 11:10 pm

Penumbra: Overture - Help and Discussion (Penumbra: Overture)

Write a review who download as game you.
293 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 27.11.19

Clips from the game and demo http://penumbra-overture.com/media.php

G
Gwaron 27.11.19

I'll be uproar!
The game is good!

E
E_S88 27.11.19

When the license will be released?

d
daftCAT7 27.11.19

In Russia, written 12 APR.But here's the link that I gave, fully translated into the game from the New disc studios(they did license).So you can safely say that this license and all works.

V
VITULJA 27.11.19

who plays in the penumbra write a review need help

d
daftCAT7 27.11.19

Well, Temko created for playing ) Let's write what the problem we can help.

A small help for all.Open My documents/Penumbra Overture/Episode 1/settings.cfg

Looking for AllowQuickSave = false and change false to true and now you can save the game anywhere by pressing f4. f5 to quick no advertisement, entirely free.

There looking for SimpleWeaponSwing and change to true .Now to hit you just hold the left mouse button.

V
VITULJA 27.11.19

guys I don't care for penumbra! started the generator, turned on the light what to do? gates will not open need a code

d
daftCAT7 27.11.19

In General, in the pantry they will find the owner of type *What to do in an emergency*
So there in the end there is Morse code,and next to the pantry room with the radio....think understand?Consider the peaks and write down the code numbers(4 digits).5738

V
VITULJA 27.11.19

tell me the code! I don't know Morse

N
Nolak 27.11.19

jeska,it is necessary to play this igrulinu))

B
BL00D777 27.11.19

SUPER igruha !!!

P
Patologoanatom 27.11.19

mnda game is good..BUT SHE's an ASSHOLE FUCKING ON VISTA NEPASHET...n as always..have a atstoem at the counter to suffer...

V
VITULJA 27.11.19

the game works fine on Vista! all programs including games need to run as administrator! BOLSHOE THANKS FOR THE CODE! NOW I CAN'T ENTER THE IRON MINE! ALSO NEED A CODE! HELP PLEASE!

d
daftCAT7 27.11.19

In General, if you know English you read here http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=915

And so it is not realized that for mine,can I have nedodel.

V
VITULJA 27.11.19

know! where mine 13, 12 refinery! and there is an iron mine there, you need to enter the code! where to get?

d
daftCAT7 27.11.19

1371 I think.I have nedosa there ).

W
Wizborn 27.11.19

Cool game-was a pleasure

K
Kroww 27.11.19

Silly question, I know. But I'm really stuck. Help!
So the question is: how to enter the code door? Clicked on using the mouse tried, but the keyboard does not appear. Don't know how to type, even kill! I'm talking about the game Penumbra: Overture, Penumbra not. Where in the dungeon you have to go and wolves to kill.

M
Milan 3 27.11.19

how the hand came push the left button shrinks the Cam or opens with Claudia)et you open:5738?

K
Kroww 27.11.19

No. 8412, first door. I shake Leo. button, but the hand bounces in Leo. top. part of the screen. I would just not write if it worked.