3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 27.11.19 11:28 pm

Map Of The Caspian Sea (Metro Exodus)

I do not understand, in the Caspian sea at all possible somewhere to sleep? Play on the quiet, on the Volga river has always played at night, so as not to notice, found a dozen beds, and in the Caspian sea no, don't know how quiet all the points are cleaned during the day (just wait for the night in the game is not an option - there is a very long game day)
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 27.11.19

In the Caspian sea it is possible to sleep a little before reaching the lighthouse (if you go the road from where the Car was taken). Then you can sleep at the airport (lower right corner of the map).

Another base where I do not remember exactly is it possible to have a rest in the Lodge where Anya in the story, watching the bandits, then slightly to the right of the previous places where the oil geysers and the ship broken down (in the hold of the ship is inhabited by spiders, and on the upper deck full of hermit lives there, by the way, and the workbench is), yet it would seem at the lighthouse.

S
Setesh 27.11.19

in all places these were - there is no usable beds...maybe a map, anyone?

K
KrackDeShevale 27.11.19

Sites
in some places the question mark has beds and benches,to them still need to reach

S
Sergey 82 27.11.19

Sites
So far I found only one working bed - the lower right corner of the map, destroyed helicopter hangars and warehouse. Need to get in the control on the top.

D
DemanShu 27.11.19

Sites
There is still a berth on the ship between the lighthouse and suicide, there if you spend the night, there will be two bandits.

S
Setesh 27.11.19

In General, I ran again to the places, the benches are the beds, but they are not usable, the campaign caught the bug (cheat in this game is not enjoyed, if that) in the Caspian sea, it's a shame

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

Sites wrote:
in all places these were - there is no usable beds
So bad you were. In the first two places about which I wrote you can sleep exactly, they even on the map in green houses marked. So go check again.

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

Sites wrote:
beds, but they are not usable
In any sense, usability, character sits on the bed or unable to squander time? If does not work up / down time, go to settings buttons and temporary perennec movement to WASD, as it was originally. Rewind will work. Then you can re-assign the buttons are like. But when the next dream will likely again have to change the controls on WASD. In the game with this glitch on a glitch and a patch, these things are not corrected.

S
Setesh 27.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
In any sense, usability, character sits on the bed or unable to squander time?
literally no buttons to press alarm
helicopter rig working bed, all the rules, I have passed the Caspian sea

A
Antimandalajnah 27.11.19

Can't that question mark be removed. Been there, found nothing except the slot a flying demon. Out underground?

D
Dobbi 27.11.19

Antimandalajnah
I don't know about underground, well I just jumped mine up to except the slot and nothing happened, the marker was changed to the red skull. Could be a weapon what is next is not exactly remember.