3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 02.09.19 11:14 pm

Replaced Denuvo can come Valeroa

The most famous anti-piracy protection Denuvo is the most common, despite the fact that over and over again its new version hacked. Promised protection for several weeks after release is bypassed before the games release. In addition, players complain that Denuvo reduces productivity and negatively affects the impression of the game.

Get rid of all the disadvantages of Denuvo promise the creators of the new anti-piracy software Valeroa. They assure that the protection does not interfere in the game code, so there is no reduction in frame rate does not matter. It in addition makes it easier for developers, because they do not need to re-test the game after installing the protection. For Valeroa not need additional drivers, it does not cause unnecessary hard disk access, does not limit the number of installations and moreover do not require Internet connection for their work.

What is unusual is that the effectiveness of the program Valeroa decreases over time. The strongest protection is activated on the first days after release when sales of most frequent. Gradually it weakens, and the hacker group may be circumvented. Creators claim that will not be their for it to pursue.

The first game already equipped with programs Valeroa, is a racing Thriller Studio Caipirinha Games called City Patrol: Police. The game came out yesterday on Steam and still not hacked. Maybe that's because hackers didn't hear about it, and the players, judging by the reviews, not happy. But its protection may serve the further spread of the new anti-piracy system.
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 02.09.19

Not diarrhea, so a scrofula

g
gennaz 02.09.19

No to games normal to cut with a decent optimization,they are trying to cow the fifth foot to attach.

M
Mister Chuvak 02.09.19

bazilews wrote:
the effectiveness of the program Valeroa decreases over time. Gradually she weakens
So nah then such protection?

G
GG4 02.09.19

Mr. Dude
And what is needed? Games always need to play on release, exploring everything yourself, to be a pioneer without the temptation to get into the guides( because at release they are not). + sale of cards at the start at the price of the game itself if metallic. Later, a week after the release of a fuse decreases, the interest in the game too. All the buzz always get in the first few days, and then no difference will crack or not.

j
jax baron 02.09.19

And not easier to make it even easier the first 2-3 weeks to protect and Pat the protection uberall and they are all in vyygrashe and litsenzionniy, and party, well developed with publishers

M
Mister Chuvak 02.09.19

GG4
You may be right. But the defense, which merges in a couple of days, Sredna leaky armor. Although, we'll see. But I think this Valera craftsmen also write some kind of debugger, and it will cry like denovo.

R
Ryzzen 02.09.19

Topologie kapitalyugi we do not understand that if they produce slag, it is no dernova will not save them cull from the pirates. Here in gta5 and the Witcher was not dernovo, and game 10 times paid, and all sorts of assasiny Lagan-conveyor without dernovo can not, for Ubisoft afraid for their crafts. Make rules the product and then buy it, sobadly! Here are the GTA 5 I bought, I bought doom, because I know that 10 times these games will go where no Durnovo was not! Let suppressed their greed!

F
Fiend Astaroth 02.09.19

bazilews
What busateri? Already hacked, there is a crack (inform group), Google:
Spoiler

On Reddit will be more reliable:

M
Mister Chuvak 02.09.19

Yeah, this crap was even worse denovi.

N
Nikolay Ololay 02.09.19

Ryzzen
Here in gta5 and the Witcher was not dernovo, and game 10 times paid, and all sorts of assasiny Lagan-conveyor without dernovo can not, for Ubisoft afraid for their crafts
New assassin and Edge Lights, the sales, the best in the series. It doesn't matter in the game of Denovo or not. If the game is good, it is even so at least the commercials will sell well. It is not surprising that the publisher is afraid for their games. This is normal. Imagine that you have lived in the stone age, dragged myself into the cave of supplies, berries, food, skins. You're not afraid of being stolen?

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

dragged myself into the cave of supplies, berries, food, skins. No, if you compare with the food, it's like a novel of the Eternal bread. Quite a tiny piece and bread flooding the entire network. And the publisher runs at a roaring stream and yells : Mine! All mine! Pay, you bastards! You pay, you and you too! What, not eating? And could, pay, skotina...then washed it off:))

R
Ryzzen 02.09.19

Nicholas Ololi
Was afraid of that. The berries will support me and the game. Do not confuse the material and the virtual. Everything in the Internet should be free

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

Remove protection after six months or a year. And the pirates are fed guys and the Jews with a burning anus do not tear.

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

GG4
Hmm and how many games I can play on release?

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

Nicholas Ololi
It is not necessary to become impudent every self-respecting man spiritel latest total vary wahi. Is you hamster which he earns in Fig. That the game is cut into two parts of ONE GAME,but this is not enough in each DLTS DLTS DLTS. Where it is already the second slot save paid. But you cry about the poor and honest publishers. You never understand while you behave like cattle, the consumer, to you and applies to be so. You go to work, will plow on them, not on the family.

M
Mister Chuvak 02.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Somewhat agree. Some developers/publishers just ohreneli sawing game apart. I believe that the game should be sold as a whole, not to be pieces from the DLS, season passes and other such crap, for which you still need to pay almost the cost of a full game.

g
gennaz 02.09.19

Here are the details of hacking.
Spoiler

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

Mr. Dude
And you're against piracy, understand this will not be piracy. All the publisher can do whatever he wants. They have scored on legitimate players. Donat, payments very soon, what would your alter ego didn't look like a bum, you pay, Yes, purely cosmetic. Or a dirty hobo in scraps or 10.99$ and the knight in shining armor, or Princess, or Uchiha. Now they are just pirates tormazit, you know that they go too far and you dogs go. And so it will not have alternatives.

M
Mister Chuvak 02.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I'm not against piracy, I am against the inadequate, who shout in the spirit of LinuxDoc - loshara pirate krasaucheg. But publishers, sawing game on parts, I do not particularly respect, but yet it inclined to purchase litsuh I'm interested in games, but the more you drank, the game, the less this desire.)

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

Mr. Dude
Well, you see, both may agree, without mutual insults. I not a Lark, nor the Odyssey is not passed. Lark while threw in the Odyssey wildly rides FSP. Downloaded the day before watch dogs 2 is like that then they have lost?