3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oplot 13.09.19 02:40 pm

Easter eggs, jokes, bugs and everything that is interesting

Even in the worst games there are always fun))) the fact
144 Comments
Sort by:
B
B.R.O. 13.09.19

Personally, while I ran Easter eggs not seen,but there were funny moments when people in texture fled then abruptly turned around and suddenly fell and did not get up=))

O
Oplot 13.09.19

Start. in a room near the entrance to the secret lab has a camera. if it is used it will first flash, then get out the photo with the image you closed from the flash of the eye. and behind you will see the monster)) And when you turn around, behind you will stand... Guess?

Z
ZimaAlex 13.09.19

Somewhere someone was cool screenshot about LOST.
Oplot, all described with relish)))

M
Mr. Romero 13.09.19

were funny moments when people in texture fled then abruptly turned around and suddenly fell and did not get up=))
It's all a paradox to blame)

R
RGC 13.09.19

so who will stand behind? it is in that room before descending to the lab, when will TDM?

R
RGC 13.09.19

that is a profit center

S
Simbiont56 13.09.19

Oplot, and before what secret lab? them there to a Fig))) what time though?

Z
ZimaAlex 13.09.19

Миротворец2009 the whole island is one big secret lab))

Z
Zeed... 13.09.19

There are a lot of them very , praedia on the Stalker hanging around the subway napolneny gas , which is sealed . That rig was a singularity = the Citadel from HL2 , +MVP first super orange then blue , an analogue of the gravity gun (also first orange then charged and super powerful )

A
ADRAVIL 13.09.19

Cool I guess guns guys :)

pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Mr. Romero 13.09.19

this thing is so $uka growled
not looking at the picture, slapped her with the Wolf between the third and fourth eyes)))
pix.PlayGround.ru
in a room near the entrance to the secret lab.
There's a room with the first (inactive) portal in the game, it will be necessary to get on the Elevator type of steel of the toilet, before that we also for the first time in the game show Nitrogen, which is necessary to freeze monsters.
Before you get in the Elevator it is necessary to take a picture.

M
Mr. Romero 13.09.19

ADRAVIL
yeah, the Kalash are called
pix.PlayGround.ru

Z
Zeed... 13.09.19

Well , translate, and restore ? pix.PlayGround.ru

J
JerelyMarleCrash 13.09.19

During the good ending of our friend says:you are not tired of then once more to watch?,I almost crapped out bricks)

Z
Zeed... 13.09.19

I decided to start the game pass the point where saving Demichev , Renko there in the fire, stands and says - Renko stop Demichev can't - and Renko from budushego fall beam )

Z
ZimaAlex 13.09.19

Renko - loshara))) Cool, Demicheva if it would be possible to throw (or shoot myself)))

m
marader77 13.09.19

In the game there is a direct parcel to lost. When you need to find the last modification to the IMP directly for the machine is grating ventilation if it is to shoot and slide down to the wall the same steering wheel like the island in lost.

O
Oplot 13.09.19

ZimaAlex, thank you.)
Tesla in his underwear, I was all differently. Current I promorgali, and saw this thing in the pictures, not even paying attention to himself, then turn around and get to see how she runs and starts crying! I slammed her knife between the eyes, and then Valkyrie has finished. Then looking at the picture, you notice Renko, put the game on pause and begin to laugh, hammering on the table))) IMHO, this is the best joke for last 5 years. Compete can the current Mass effeckt II. By the way, up there I noticed a Technology-E99, and tried for five minutes to jump on the ladder)). MVP then still nebylo)

a
as_2k 13.09.19

Still, there's a reference to the film Borat. At the end of the mission where you have to restore the bridge , when you get on the platform on witch it is necessary to sit in one of skeptici , attached a letter in a joking manner in the manner of the beginning of the film Borat , only about extraction of E-99

Z
ZimaAlex 13.09.19

I pinned the doll in the beginning (when you still only get a pistol).
Doll: What a beautiful day, let's go outside. (with the thunder roars, the monsters howling). I think now, come on, only a gun load.
On: Today we meet new friends. I: ..or they meet us..))