3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verfose 27.11.19 11:29 pm

The launch of Watch Dogs on Windows 10 (Watch_Dogs)

When you start immediately gives an error"discontinued operation of the program. The game is pirated, tried different version with a different crack. Can anyone help?
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ababkov Denis 27.11.19

-DENIMUSS -
With such success not one pirates is not on 10-ke and in fact, on the contrary, although 3DM really do under Windows (for gta know) so that they are fact is pointless, people write that repak from mechanics is the 10-ke they have RELOADED

K
Kol55 27.11.19

xXaLexX
Oh? And here I was playing and all the rules. Or are you just Tu+th and do not understand that Piroska version is playable (and I think licenzionnaja) and if you heard the sound, and don't know where he is just silent.

A
Ababkov Denis 27.11.19

xXaLexX
What is the point, it is not intended)?

A
Anomel Suna 27.11.19

Romueldo
Disable AMD Dual Graphics. This is the problem of ryazapov from Ubisoft/

A
Anomel Suna 27.11.19

Romueldo
PS even Though I'm against piracy, but this product does not justify its 799 rubles. (The pre-order Deluxe version for 1199 rubles - sorry )

V
Verfose 27.11.19

Den Good
I did not buy it due to the fact that you cannot select the English voice acting. The license is only available Russian localization...

K
Kol55 27.11.19

Romueldo
Oh well

S
SpeedVaL 27.11.19

Romuel
psssssssss Dabolim

S
Sergey741 27.11.19

xXaLexX
do not stuff the city,no one removes!Are even old games,just to properly run them.

S
Sergey741 27.11.19

Romueldo
try the torrents folder and the folder where you put the game,add to exceptions.Like protection do you have hawala crack.

A
Ababkov Denis 27.11.19

xXaLexX
Well, well, if you read carefully then Mikey watch and remove the current your pirated software and their games, you think they are for each game will be anti-piracy patch release ha they maybe weird but not so short they are a third-party software and the game tries not surrendered(it is logical) and by the way Windows 10 and software 13 and and State of Decay YOSE Day One Edition generally products of mikes current all pirated and you're not poverish holds, and espionage no one never proved and Mikey get information current and to correct bugs in the and themselves said at most 10-ke enough functions which relate to privacy so that you yourself we can turn off, so my advice to you, forget it, sooner or later it will sit and everything will be the norm, and the stories will be forgotten!

X
XaKePRus96 27.11.19

Romueldo
Buy a license Windows 10 and no problems! I personally have the license, and all works on Hurrah! I play pirates and everything works, rocked with Rustica.kom

G
Geralt23 27.11.19

And that Russian voice acting is not so? Even a perfect translation, it is seen that the conscience was transferred...

a
assalaf06 27.11.19

so you found a way to run this game on Windows 10????

T
Timofey Panov 27.11.19

Shit, I 54 times came and she was off.
I DO NOT ADVISE.

d
develiare 27.11.19

Was the version with the 3DM crack does not run, reset with crack from ALI all at once start without dances with a tambourine. Is stable without crashes.

D
Dmitriy Pasat 27.11.19

Romueldo
rocked hatab I have all the rules only address't with the characters on vin10 not helping to put English layout by default

D
Dmitriy Pasat 27.11.19

Romueldo
http://evrl.to/fs/370591/ link to hatab
current guys first go through it will be easier, and if not authorized it is not open direct links

i
insex 27.11.19

Redin56
I would downloaded your crack but where is the guarantee that there is no virus you only got one message on the forum.

a
adam show 27.11.19

Enamel Suna
as