3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The X-Files 27.11.19 11:30 pm

\"Fruit salad\" (My Time at Portia)

Could you tell me the recipe and how to make a fruit salad,what do you need?
Salad sauce and 2 berries but how to connect all this?
a month of game time hanging from Emelli a task to bring and give her a fruit salad,a blender made but no recipe,the cook in the dining room gives recipes but it's not that then the salt, then the flour how to do it in a bowl Turi,the General writes ..I'm busy, come back later.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrAgon_steel 27.11.19

https://mytimeatportia.fandom.com/wiki/Fruit_Salad
COOKING SET - 5 discs will open the recipe in the Academy...
That is why you need first 5 miskovici all open, and not to burst to maximum speed...

and here at all recipes:

https://mytimeatportia.fandom.com/wiki/Cooking_Set

T
The X-Files 27.11.19

DrAgon_steel
Thank you!
About the drive and the game:That's bad enough that the game itself is damn curve is crack, and FAQ for the game on gourmet ,and would be a guide on the game be in Russian though on the main aspects of the game for 5 discs these are the drawings are opened, a list of 10 disks such that ,in 20 such and why not add the drawings? and they appear when I already have it examined or issued on the job.
The horse could not buy even though people write that you can buy but there is no task McDuck, nor the opportunity, the stable set, the chicken coop set, everything improved to the maximum in the game, the game itself, the end approaches and all the horseless and no chickens, no ducks ,no cows, empty from McDuck.

D
DrAgon_steel 27.11.19

Bought the horse in the stable, next to Applebee's after the quest to repair.
...Yes, well, it - that horse. A lot of hassle - a little help. There at the end of sinomatic will.
Have to wait for the release, and Yes crafting is not enough...