3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 27.11.19 11:32 pm

Buying a PS4 in the presence of a Pro gaming PC

Hello dear friends and trolls the Playground. Just want to apologize for lots of text but in my head so many thoughts that Express them only by rewriting war and peace (if you don't want to read can skip below the line which I have highlighted in bold).

I never thought that my PC-the boyar soul look in the console branch of this forum, but, as one famous nigga in the nanosuit - the Fate of the wicked aunt.

So, the question is simple.
There is a computer with the following configuration:
- Intel Core i7-7700k (under the tower DEEPCOOL Assassin II)
- Gygabyte GeForce GTX GAMING OC 1080ti-11GB
- 32 GB RAM Kingston HyperX FURY
- Monitor LG 32дюйма 21:9 form factor
Plays great, and to him no questions.

Now half of you reading have expressed the desire to write created subject to vienotiba, but no, sir. Really need Your help because it just so happened that I never had a console (the Sega Mega Drive and Sega Dreamcast doesn't count).

In anticipation of the Christmas holidays I planned to make a gift to his girlfriend. And that's going through a bunch of options, I remembered that she had when the PS3 and are crazy about this machine man was. The word for my comp, it plays less than me, and sometimes not worse, because contrary to his stereotypes began to consider buying a PS4 Pro as a gift.

Now half of you reading have expressed the desire to write gospadi how much text you Cho already tell you want it BL and perhaps it is time:
1. Is it worth buying a PS4 Pro if I have a 4K TV?
2. Is it worth buying a PS4 Pro if I have the computer on 1080ti which I intend to periodically upgrade (RTX 2080ti miss. Waiting for 3080Ti))? (I have not waihola)
3. Should I buy a PS Plus subscription if neither I nor the girl don'T PLAY ONLINE at all EVER, even on the computer
4. How easy (without dancing with a tambourine) to connect joysticks PS4 Pro to my computer on Windows 10? (not well, but suddenly want)
5. Very strongly the toad smothers to buy the game at 4-5K, after the Steam is just some trash. Willing to buy games on sales. How often are these sales? Does PS Plus for sale?
6. How good are discount sales? Tangible they? Or sell off as Steam one Turkey, but a normal AAA projects dropping up to 10-20%?

Interest in Curling in the first place because of exclusives such God Of War Death or Stranding (kojima is a genius!!111), to sweep away from shelves all games in a row not going, ie in fact if you look at the statistics of the output of decent games on PS4, game on it I will buy max of 4-5 times a year.
Well, take the classic type of mortalkombat or injustice to hack to death with friends.

In General the final question:
If you had a gaming PC (have a gaming PC), would you buy yourself a PS4 Pro with games or you nafig not surrendered? Or do you have a gaming PC and PS4 there are Pro and you almost never use her because it's the console - pissing soap, 30 FPS and generally crap, and 4K is the marketing?
Strangles whether You toad for taking the console and games for money?
Would recommend you to a friend who has a gaming PC and he's happy to buy a PS4 Pro and a few basic games (God of War, Spider Man, Unchrtred) to her.

Thank you to those who have mastered the entire text!
10 Comments
Sort by:
u
uga4aka 27.11.19

fatallezzz
Yes, it is worth it.

s
saa0891 27.11.19

fatallezzz wrote:
If you had a gaming PC (have a gaming PC), would you buy yourself a PS4 Pro with games or you nafig not surrendered?
Nafig not surrendered for prosthetic control (on the controller is simply impossible to play normally,control for some of the inept crabs) and 30FPS,about Gurgaon and the price of games I don't even say,perhaps in what ever generation all of these critical flaws to fix,and it will be a fully-fledged gaming device which to some extent can replace the PC.

X
X_ray_83 27.11.19

fatallezzz
TV must be low response matrix input lag and HDR ! If all this rules you can take and the pain will be after a monitor with a 1-5ms response !
The gamepad itself supports Sony and Steam so that problems will not be !

i
igoryok31 27.11.19

fatallezzz
wait a couple of years and take from PS5)

F
FallenGhost 27.11.19

fatallezzz
fatallezzz wrote:
1. Is it worth buying a PS4 Pro if I have a 4K TV?
On this question the answer can not give, because I play on PS4 Pro only HD TV, but it worked very noisy. I play on all revisions PS4 - two patki, slim and about. Pro - the most noisy. Personally I prefer to play behind the monitor in the chair than in front of the TV on the couch. As well as the 1080 monitor I have purchase the PRO version, I had not even considered.
fatallezzz wrote:
2. Is it worth buying a PS4 Pro if I have the computer on 1080ti which I intend to periodically upgrade (RTX 2080ti miss. Waiting for 3080Ti))? (I have not waihola)
Yes. I've always played on PC, and I have also never had a console until 16 year did not took his PS4. The reason for Uncharted 4, and many games with the PS3, I have long wanted to go, since most of them were re-released for PS4 (except Red Dead Redemption and Demon's Souls for their passage, I took the PS3 with friends). And then I played Bloodborne, Until Dawn and rushed... Exclusives! For them is already worth buying the PS4. Although a couple of projects from multi-platform I also passed on the console, because the PC I have is not top-end, and have them not pulled. But the computer is still playing in older projects. Maybe you really like the console that you multiplatform it will play and the computer upgrade will stop.
fatallezzz wrote:
3. Should I buy a PS Plus subscription if neither I nor the girl don'T PLAY ONLINE at all EVER, even on the computer
No. But in addition to the online subscription gives you additional discounts on some games, and two free games for PS4 each month. I don't play online at all, but once the subscription is processed, because it gave inFAMOUS: Second Son when I was not what to play.
fatallezzz wrote:
4. How easy (without dancing with a tambourine) to connect joysticks PS4 Pro to my computer on Windows 10? (not well, but suddenly want)
Not sure how on Windows 10, but by 7 I was hooked up with the program DS4Windows. There are color and brightness of the light panel can be changed, and whatnot. Also write above, that Steam supports the gamepad, so that problems will not arise.
fatallezzz wrote:
5. Very strongly the toad smothers to buy the game at 4-5K, after the Steam is just some trash. Willing to buy games on sales. How often are these sales? Does PS Plus for sale?
Sales are held every two weeks, they are very easy and convenient to track on the website - psprices.com. There you can configure alerts and schedule cost is. PS Plus gives you an additional discount on sales, but not on all games for the shares.
fatallezzz wrote:
6. How good are discount sales? Tangible they? Or sell off as Steam one Turkey, but a normal AAA projects dropping up to 10-20%?
Yes, tangible. Let the same God of War that is worth 3999 from 16 November to 27 November 1799 was worth the discount. And hits, which a couple of years - the same Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 are all 1199. And it is not discount and the new price for them.
fatallezzz wrote:
...to sweep away from shelves all games in a row not going, ie in fact if you look at the statistics of the output of decent games on PS4, game on it I will buy max of 4-5 times a year.
Well, take the classic type of mortalkombat or injustice to hack to death with friends.
Yes, on PS4 too, I'm only interesting to me the exclusives. If you don't consider last year's projects that I missed it - what comes out 2-3 games a year. But for the first time after buying a number of games of course will be more, because you'll have to catch up. And mortal and Injustice (you can also add UFC) is the perfect game for the company.
fatallezzz wrote:
If you had a gaming PC (have a gaming PC), would you buy yourself a PS4 Pro with games or you nafig not surrendered?
With only a PC, you are depriving yourself of the opportunity to play in a very high quality ekslyuzivov. They are buying the PS4, especially if you don't play online, and love the cool single AAA projects.
fatallezzz wrote:
Strangles whether You toad for taking the console and games for money?
No. In the most extreme case it can always be sold on the same secondary market. And the games I can count. Its the first game I rented, then a couple of drives I bought on black Friday in DNS at 1150 and after sold in the secondary market at 1000. Also, he bought the game on the secondary market a couple of times. Once used the exchange services at the point of sales of games for consoles, and selling game to them. Something bought on the stock with promocode and bonus points in M. Video and Eldorado. And one time I did pre-order the game with cashback at 23% (In the fly was an action on 23 February). I'm not one of those who keep the game discs, and loves to play. Well, bought the game in the PS Store at a very good discount. Advice - don't buy games on pre-order, or at the start.

u
ucher.u 27.11.19

Ring buy a wedding ring as a gift. She told him much more than overjoyed.
And then you look bitter and stupid thoughts will become less. :D)

f
fatallezzz 27.11.19

uga4aka wrote:
Yes, it is worth it.
Bought
igoryok31 wrote:
wait a couple of years and take from PS5)
I doubt it. They say the console will cloud services and not what we are accustomed to understand) Clouds and services are not to my liking.
FallenGhost wrote:
With only a PC, you are depriving yourself of the opportunity to play in a very high quality ekslyuzivov. They are buying the PS4, especially if you don't play online, and love the cool single AAA projects
So. A special thank you for your detailed answers to all questions.
ucher.u wrote:
Ring buy a wedding ring as a gift. She told him much more than overjoyed.
And then you look bitter and stupid thoughts will become less. :D)
If this rofl, it is too thick)

D
D1_ 27.11.19

fatallezzz wrote:
Clouds and services are not to my liking.
Buying games will remain but to be able to play on the Internet will need to have a subscription. Not all, but many. In fact, in addition to the game you're paying extra for 100GB of cloud storage for saves and the ability to play hit game of the month and also on the Internet already purchased.
Strange thing - pay pay pay. PC is cheaper if you frequently play. If rarely then PSN PLUS will come in handy.
FallenGhost wrote:
but she worked very noisy.
Noisy because warm. You are probably near the battery was holding her.
I've got the summer blowing down on it a split system and well it is not noisy quiet quiet breathing only.
Need the cold air that is not noisy.
FallenGhost wrote:
Not sure how on Windows 10, but by 7 I was hooked up with the program DS4Windows.
I managed but to be honest the optimization on consoles much better.

G
Gauguin 27.11.19

...I hope he gave her an engagement ring.

n
nicholas.sire 27.11.19

There is a gaming PC and all consoles(except the switch, before it even reaches my hands).
The truth is that there is no need to limit yourself to one platform, because the most important game. The same MGS 4 is only on PS3. FIFA 06 Road to World Cup is only on Xbox 360. About PS4 so clear. With the Xbox One, the situation is different, but there are great services, high quality online, cool subscription and very comfortable gamepad and backward compatibility.

In a multi-platform, I eventually went on to play on the PC, still 60 frames per second take.

And so for me it's simple: PS4 - ekzy. Xbox - online(sports, simulation, fighting games) and Forza. And PC multi - platform.

PS On the X360 and PS3 are still playing old games: like FIFA Street, UFC Undisputed/Ekzy Sony...