3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cubrman 27.11.19 11:40 pm

Running while reloading? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People, does anyone know how to edit game files, so again you can run (sprint) while reloading in version 1.4007?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 27.11.19

If the folder gamedata configs are in the clear then you can dig in them. If the gamedata folder is empty you will have to unpack the game files.

c
cubrman 27.11.19

I guess that it's somewhere in the configs, but I'm scared to climb not knowing for sure, because I'm afraid to break something.

-
---VENOM--- 27.11.19

Make a backup of the file, go to him, look what, look for the lines if they are written in human language, try to change the value. Does not like or does not work - put the old file in place.

c
cubrman 27.11.19

Eh... probably will have to do. I asked a question to developers, will not answer - I will understand...

A
ASUSmen 27.11.19

Strange I have the ASZ Narodnyj Gibrid version 1.4 calmly sprinted when recharging (see the file actor.ltx is about on the way C:\Games\ASZ Narodnyj Gibrid\gamedata\config\creatures if there
there is nothing that goes well with the sprint and reload it means that it is written in xrGame.dll or, in d3d9.dll)

S
Snowguard 27.11.19

cubrman
It's not the configs. This is the engine protection. And the engine you're correct you can't, and you, alas, to shovel nobody will.