3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 27.11.19 11:42 pm

The problem with SIM setlements (Fallout 4)

Where should be the subjects for the construction of these settlements SIM in the Museum do not lie at all and where to find them?
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 27.11.19

The tridognayta index2
What is SIM setlements ?

s
saa0891 27.11.19

The tridognayta number2 wrote:
Where should be the subjects for the construction of these settlements SIM in the Museum do not lie at all and where to find them?
You might have incompatibility with other mods,read the description carefully.

perni007 wrote:
What is SIM setlements ?
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/doma/sim_settlements/135-1-0-5535

D
Direm 27.11.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
You might have incompatibility with other mods,read the description carefully.
Hey,it's cool

s
saturn7774 27.11.19

The tridognayta index2
Not on the second floor, as they write, even on the Nexus and everywhere repeated, and the third ...
There should be boxes with lighthouses and a few lying on the floor. Next is the terminal ... Sometimes he would turn away from the viewer to the wall, but it's not a terrible bug, it still is nothing interesting there.

After you find the beacons, baganaly terminal and a holo-recording, build the table to control the settlers SIM. The table is in section creating the white ... so ... There SIM settings with which will deal later ( of course, if something will not like it ). The settlers are automatically distributed on the work table control. You will only need the beacons to place on the construction sites.

In General, on the third floor look, just before the bend in the room where they were locked the people of NATICK and Preston ...
If the Gods are merciful, then the screen will be sent.

Good luck to you.

D
Direm 27.11.19

saturn7774
I the entire Museum was ransacked, dog checked,nothing

s
saturn7774 27.11.19

The tridognayta index2
So the mod is not connected ...
Download SIM on the Nexus ... it is in Russian there do not put applications until ...

D
Direm 27.11.19

saturn7774
okay,thanks

p
psythra 27.11.19

Now, I downloaded the latest addon B84s Themed Residentials - Sim Settlements Residentials Pack,now built only furniture and decoration\light, and the walls do not exist...I don't know what to do.

F
Funt_1977 27.11.19

psythra
Version of the SIM and the pack are incompatible ...

S
Seryonij 27.11.19

after installing the SIM settlments with all the additions on фоллаут4 appeared some problems :
1 the transition in the construction menu appeared a delay of several seconds (5-7)
2 game crashes at different points when she wants

A
Astum 27.12.20

How do I install the concueror add-on? The mod itself works fine, the add-on is loaded, but they write that there are no necessary files to activate the add-on. Who knows what the problem is?

z
zusan 27.12.20

Who knows, when I insert the "City Government 2078" holodisk into the Pip-Boy he tells me to click on OK, but when I click on OK, it tells me that the Pip-Boy was not found, insert the holodisk into the pipboy. Someone had this?

w
warmgray 27.12.20

The mod that started to play again