3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oich 27.11.19 11:42 pm

Armor <no name> in the forge. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello.
Faced with such a problem. Bleed the smithing skills to hundreds and having some number of dragon scales can not create in the forge light dragon armor. They seem to have in stock, but display as . Screenshot attached. What could be wrong? Skyrim CE, the operating system Windows 10 installed the minimum set of mods, namely:
All_Lady_body-SSE
Climates of Tamriel-SE
Immersive Sounds - Compendium
SkyUI
Unofficial-SSE-Patch 266-4-0-5
Unread_Books-Glow-SSE_2/2/1-1296-2-2-1
I hope for your help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
o
oich 27.11.19

n
nestrbob 27.11.19

oich
Judging from the screen , to create the object is not enough Dragon scales is 1 , and to create the necessary 2 . The names of the objects could be lost due to mods , disable them and run the game , probably will .

Z
ZeonMatrix 27.11.19

oich
Very weird picture, the highlighted section Jewels and a list of partition Dragon.
The cursor allocated something heavy armor is in what section.
Probably the type of the object Heavy armor, but we need to distinguish PM.Dragon, choose a subject and that all the names were visible in the pictures.
Perhaps the name of the armor will appear after manufacturing.

A
A B 27.11.19

I blame the mod SkyUI.

J
JolyMau5 27.11.19

oich wrote:
Unofficial-SSE-Patch 266-4-0-5
I think that's the case, well, as the above people have unsubscribed in SkyUI. Disconnect the two fashion and try to start the game.

V
Vampiressa92 27.11.19

The same problem, so many options there is no armor,steel,glass. Not only displays a part of the armor.I would have scored,but because of this, can't do quest because the thieves Nightingale armor is not visible

D
Danich White 09.07.22

To all those who suffered from such a disaster! Dryukal and SkyUI and Unofficial are all nonsense. And it was just necessary to put another translator of the game. Well, that's it, problem solved! All items in forge <no name> are now properly named