3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 27.11.19 11:49 pm

Installation of mods (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

All kind time of day! Not familiar with installing mods in MGS so please explain to the noobs how to install mods on items adequately, such as how to replace the head HS head big Boss. Rocked then a basic guide and nothing there to understand. Thanks in advance!
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
EricTeoRed 27.11.19

Um... That is... You want to replace the head of the big Boss on the head of big Boss? Do I understand correctly?

R
Roman Postov 27.11.19

EricTeoRed
Just an example. And there is the texture of the head with shrapnel and scars and regular pieces, only with a bandage

0oO 27.11.19

It's simple.Download MGSV_QAR_Tool (http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/13/?), unpack, throws in SteamApps/Common/MGS_TPP/Master , then follow the instructions that are written under the mod. For example, this http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/143/?
1)Unpack chunk0.dat with MGSV_QAR_Tool(just drag chunk0.dat on MGSV_QAR_Tool,he'll unpack it myself MGSV_QAR_Tool is no need to run,just drag him chunk0.dat)
2) to see a folder chunk0,looking at herchunk0\Assets\tpp\pack\player\parts and replace the downloaded
3) Together with a folder, you receive the chunk0 file chunk0.inf,after I replaced what I wanted in the folder chunk0,this file (chunk0.inf) hauling MGSV_QAR_Tool,he packs back.
All play a guy in a raincoat instead of a snake while wearing the suit solid snake.In fact, all that is necessary to be able to unpack and pack up everything else under the mod is written in detail what to unpack,what to add,what to replace.

R
Roman Postov 27.11.19

Verlorena
Thanks for the help my good man, everything turned out =)

0oO 27.11.19

Novel Posts
Always please)

C
CR0MWeLL 27.11.19

and has anyone installed a talker instead of a snake? trying for an hour already to install! some bug with textures!

0oO 27.11.19

CR0MWeLL
What kind of mod and what kind of bug?)

C
CR0MWeLL 27.11.19

Verlorena
Quiet Player Pack v1.6 Quiet Player Model Swap (Sniper Wolf) v1.5, the standard armor of the silent, tights, chest and so on Shine through any suit(texture mapping)

0oO 27.11.19

CR0MWeLL
Hmm... strange,I was not like this.True to Quiet not changed,only her on the skull.
Even a mod says:
You must equip the Sneaking Suit and SP-Headgear on any female member motherbase
Ie you must be equipped with a Sneaking Suit and SP-Headgear any female character with base Maybe in this scenario will be correct to work

C
CR0MWeLL 27.11.19

thank you but unfortunately does not work, what kind of clothes and not wear a helmet

R
Roman Postov 27.11.19

CR0MWeLL
Try to dress a character. There are some skins added extra clothes in the menu before the mission

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.19

Verlorena
Hi! Look here people, help the fashion to put. Please help me. Put everything in your description of this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/17/?. No matter how I try is not what I'm doing wrong?)

0oO 27.11.19

Roman Pivovarov
Added to the Notepad dictionary.txt line /Assets/tpp/pack/player/parts/plparts_venom ?I'm the face of Miller's set,there had too few lines to add

C
Crusader000 27.11.19

How to ask a question?

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.19

Verlorena
Added, but the QAR Tool to take off was the after added. How to do it correctly?

0oO 27.11.19

Roman Pivovarov
Well,copy and add)Do try to add a line where all /Assets/tpp/pack/player/parts/ somewhere in the middle they re-extract chunk0.dat ,eliminate the fact that unpacked before that, I mean the folder chunk0 and chunk0.inf.

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.19

Verlorena
There's the thing, I have to go with the signature of such a tipo asdklj787a then l file path and if I just add this scribble /Assets/tpp/pack/player/parts/ QAR when I pack it

0oO 27.11.19

Roman Pivovarov
I don't quite understand what you're doing,so how to write step by step :
1)Open :
Spoiler
2) Add :
Spoiler
3)Save,close
4)Then unpack chunk0.dat as described above
5)In the folder that appears chunk0 change what you need
Spoiler
6)Repack( Drag chunk0.inf on MGSV_QAR_Tool )
All,I got up normally

R
Roman Pivovarov 27.11.19

Verlorena
All figured out, put, thanks a lot for the help =)

0oO 27.11.19

Roman Pivovarov
It is good that understood.Please)