3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadim733 27.11.19 11:50 pm

Freezes when turning the camera (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When you rotate the camera the game frieze , how to fix?
42 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hitrii 27.11.19

To update the pitch

v
vadim733 27.11.19

uh lol, the reason is that before such nebylo and somehow spontaneously appeared and PC good kukuruzo 3 was excellent , 4 battles too.

n
nestrbob 27.11.19

vadim733
Remember what the prog was set for the last time, they could get into a startup, and now devouring resources. Another option, download some sort of very early save game and see whether the freezes.

D
D.Artist 27.11.19

vadim733
Write sistemki (although I already know why). And Battles and securosis not an indicator, because many believe that if 30ФПС goes - so no brakes.

v
vadim733 27.11.19

problem I decided, but even so D. tell the Artist of what?

n
nestrbob 27.11.19

vadim733
Well, what was it?

D
D.Artist 27.11.19

Such problems due to the lack of RAM arise to surprise us.

n
nestrbob 27.11.19

D. Artist
I implied the same thing, because it was supposedly normal, and then began. Not have reduced he amount of RAM, then something to eat.

v
vadim733 27.11.19

I hasten to disappoint you , playing longer instead of 5 min I noticed that the friezes were left and they also arise when just running away , about once a minute and mostly a frieze in battle with NPCs and running sideways.
Ie the problem is not solved.
RAM I have 8GB, and task Manager tells me that the game consumes only 30%
Have another idea cause this and is there a solution? I recently re-installed and the problem remained.
The most interesting is the fact that when I gave up on Skyrim for a few months and went into it, it was no problem , only the character twitching at the corners of 3 persons, then I gave up Skyrim again for 1 week, went to him and was no problem , but then again I gave up, went and started these problems.

m
mvik 27.11.19

Check startup CCleaner or some other program and do not need otsuchi.
Try to put ENBoost.
Installation: shake latest ENB http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.htm
Unpacked and in the folder WrapperVersion throw three file 2. d3d9.dll, enbhost.exe,enblocal.ini in the root folder of the game,not a date.
In enblocal.change the ini parameters :

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReservedMemorySizeMb=256
VideoMemorySizeMb=0
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true
[ENGINE]
ForceAnisotropicFiltering=false
This option change if you use the graphics driver
EnableVSync=true
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

If you are using SKSE then put Skyrim Memory Patch http://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim/patchi_i_dopolnenija/patch_na_uvelichenie_pamjati_skajrima_v3_0a_skyrim_memory_patch/46-1-0-1983

PS you Can put together.

D
D.Artist 27.11.19

vadim733
Of course, these problems themselves are not solved. Write sistemki have, what CPU, card, etc. we're not Wang here in the end.

mvik
Why put the Memory Patch if it is already included in builds even with SKSE alpha 1.7.0?

Enbboost makes sense to put, if you have Enbsek worth it. The tale that it optimizes the game itself - not true. Tests personally during the month, without ENB no FPS does not add.
The instructions also crooked, because take it with nexus, there are presets for each individual VRAM for Intel/AMD and NVIDIA. Prescription in hand will do nothing. Need to download the Wrapper and on top of it to copy the enblocal.ini c right panel.

v
vadim733 27.11.19

D. Artist
I already wrote how it started(somehow), comp is good and I have said that before the game is flying on ultra with high textures(DLS), and now stuff like this happens, kakbudto game is upset that I stop playing it.
AMD Radeon HD 6900 and this may be due to the new drivers?
Just problem started after I installed a new driver for the video card, and then began what I described in the last post before that was written mvik.

R
RikoChiko 27.11.19

vadim733
Maybe, but what set?
And the game does not fully utilize RAM PC.

But for better performance it is still worth to install SKSE, and run the game only through him.

v
vadim733 27.11.19

SKSE is and run through it, and the driver can't remember which but put their detonation on 30 may this year and at that time they were the newest, but not the beta driver.

D
D.Artist 27.11.19

vadim733
AMD Radeon HD 6900
I don't quite understand what kind of card, mobile? On the laptop playing? How much VRAM? Which processor?
You must understand that Skye optimization is great, the game is old and technical problems but iron can not occur, a game I fly on both old and new wood, it is in this regard not pretentious. While we do not know the exact little system that any advice is very difficult.

v
vadim733 27.11.19

D. Artist
Yeah ....as I understand it here, I can't help, I already wrote that before the game was flying so well as you, do you think that over time, I decided to make my comp worse?
Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, none, I wrote.

D
D.Artist 27.11.19

vadim733
I wrote that before the game was flying so well as you have
It does not happen, it is not necessary to drivel.
i7 are different, this video card only in very ancient laptop is (if at all still somewhere to be found), how much video memory is also a mystery. You're funny, asking for help, but I want we're guessing that you with a computer even not knowing about the features, what software and how do you follow iron. You don't even know your specs, are you serious?...

v
vadim733 27.11.19

D. Artist
I nonsense not say, but if you vidyuhi not razbiraeshsya and don't need to write here your guesses.Where did you get that idea?And what for example you have none?Tell me at least from any manufacturer.
I don't want you to guess what's on my computer, since the computer everything is fine and it works perfectly like the other games except Skyrim. About the memory vidyuhi it is possible, how would you type in Google. About soft - and you want that to I wrote here what my program?

R
Red Bull Energy 27.11.19

Battle of the psychics.First question:What's in the black box?

v
vadim733 27.11.19

Red Bull Energy
Which drawer?