3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killlow 13.09.19 02:50 pm

How to reproduce? (Ancestors: The Odyssey Of Humankind)

The need to procreate, and none of the female does not give such possibility. May, under certain conditions, they can impregnate?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeeLoc54 13.09.19

Killlow
To spoilertastic easily. Approach the female and cared for until you write that you are a couple. Then lie down on the sleeping bag, and SMEs on the controller B (call partner), come and get offspring. After this shake to give birth to offspring, is 15 months and you have plus 1 small Primate. The number of pups in the tribe = the number of points for fixing the skills. Reading already obtained the skills, and can upgrade to the new generation. Kids grow up, adults grow old, some die. A new generation of fixed skills will be the default, everything else to relearn.

K
Killlow 13.09.19

DeeLoc54
Was the name of the partner, but conception occurred. I know that the females are ready to make a baby, there is an inscription(I forgot what). Was one such female, but she died. Another question. As implemented here attack? Runs on my boar, I hold the spacebar and W, after releasing the spacebar, but take damage. Help says to send in the enemy(And for that¿?)

I
Ivan313 13.09.19

Killlow
A=WASD

R
Raxm 13.09.19

what is the lifespan of a monkey ?

r
rohha 13.09.19

Killlow
The female should be the inscription Fertile for reproduction. When you attack you have to hold the direction on the enemy with the spacebar until you hear a beep (like almost anything) - the important thing is not to overdo. Well, when you attack need weapons, I think. Otherwise it is only possible to avoid.

K
Killlow 13.09.19

GoHomeStudio
Try to find a female stranger. It is likely to be fertile, so let's make some children

W
Wulwsten 13.09.19

Killlow
When I hold the spacebar and direction you need to wait for the signal and at this point, release the spacebar. Without weapons makes no sense to contratulate, pointy stick to help. Better sideways to Dodge a tree
Generally the signal to all the chips tied. To become a pair of you hold the button and let go to look at the signal, repeat until you write that you are a couple. Next, lie down on the bed, name of partner, make babies. By the way a Pregnant female as old people are not afraid of anything, it can be used. Well, if you want to bore laid back down again and produced offspring.

A
AlexS88 13.09.19

Wulwsten
cheto me after ka fall only 2 steps , sleep, and evolution

M
Mr.Anonymous 13.09.19

AlexS88
Either you don't have a pair, or are you using a trainer that baguet some moments of the game

r
rohha 13.09.19

AlexS88
Either you kept the cubs. Damn, is there more same-sex couples to create...

M
Miha09 13.09.19

It is impossible to form a couple with a family member. You need to look for fertile female with the inscription alone.

W
Wulwsten 13.09.19

Miha09
or to divert, the main thing that is not a member of the family, then to care and not fertile, then she will be able to fly. Well, look how the floor playing a game) the sex is good, but procreation is only between a boy and a girl.Kappa

N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

They have all the instincts there? Apparently neither survival nor reproduction. As not extinct damn. :)

L
LenGGeRs 13.09.19

DeeLoc54
and if you do the button call partner is not present, though and are in pair, what to do then?

D
DeeLoc54 13.09.19

LenGGeRs
It's either a bug, let it log into the game, or the female can't give birth