3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Temnyy_Predvestnik_ 27.11.19 11:51 pm

Edit planets (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Greetings to all who are interested in the topic!
I have a request to experts to create mods for games:
Please tell me how to edit the parameters of the planets on the galactic map Star Wars: Empire at War.Forces of Corruption(as in the screenshot).

I edited the XML files, but in the game everything is as before - no effect from editing...
Which files, where and how to edit/how to save to change, finally, the parameters of the planets.
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hulk Crsiston 27.11.19

in chmelnice look for the file planets there look for the name of the planet and modifying sho I want in the remake of the modified income from Coruscant, and built the death star in 7 minutes!

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 27.11.19

Temnein
For the parameters of the planets is responsible for the file planet.xml that is in the archive config.meg(Meg opens-editor, is on the site). In the file find your desired planet and looking for lines beginning with Corruption_1_Type. In this unit, spelled out the type of corruption, its cost, and necessary mission. If you want to add a second type copy the block and change the tags 1 and 2 indicate the type(there are eight of them) and cost. If experience more than just picking your configuration, can independently prescribe descriptions that are in the file .dat awards for the successful implementation of corruption, the need for ground fighting, etc.

PS: In the original planets.xml at the beginning of the file contains various tips on the black market, including original supported game types of corruption.

_
_Temnyy_Predvestnik_ 27.11.19

Hulk Crsiston
ArMaGeddon_AJ
Thank you very much for your answers!
Experience in the editorial, but I found the game is ready and perfect corruption, and replicas that can be put on uninhabited planets - replica/description fit the meaning. To change the balance I'm not interested - I just needed that would ALL of the planets had the possibility of becoming neutral(Fifth column). Came out very interesting and fun bots started to behave(not without my help:) ) on the galactic map.
I can register the settings of the characters(at least one) of corruption, that they could clean up the corruption on the planets but, for now, and so the rules...
The last time I edited not the XML file(the one in the folder mod of corruption naked and had the system file is and it still needs to beat out).

PS: Cleared out a Galactic map of all factions, leaving himself a couple of planets and it was fun :) .(only play on the highest difficulty)
More races, thank you very much for your answers!

S
Star marshal 09.12.21

_Dark_Harbinger_
How did you do this? With planets and so-called bots.