3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 27.11.19 11:52 pm

The optimization of the game (Resident Evil 2)

Share their videos and screenshots with performance in this game. For demo games it is already possible to say that the game optimization at the appropriate level. At least AMD is very quickly released a driver 19.1.1. for this game,so I was able to put a pretty decent graphics settings that my budget graphics card is very great result.
Spoiler
205 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

mylovar wrote:
So Mordor, all settings until it stops 3840X2160 in HDR mode.Specifically set to screen.In the region of 55 fps
Less than 60 fps! AND THIS IS IN FACT NOT A NEW GAME! And if tomorrow will continue on a more improved engine, where will 1080ti?
mylovar wrote:
fps was not measured
But better do a sweep. and realize that I was right.

mylovar wrote: Andromeda was tested when bought new percent,the fps was 40 in average
Well, here in General without comments.
mylovar wrote:
Assassin latest tests on a new 40 percent average value
It's your pulling????
And test watch dogs 2! And understand where it is that pulls. The resolution is now full hd, high well some where 2k for AAA games, that was a comfortable fps! In short here is a dude (Steve Taller) fan to put their VIDOS. He 1080ti. That's it, and ask her how she pulls 4k resolution and what he thinks about this card and about the new station.
Here I have corresponded with him about this topic:
http://www.playground.ru/news/metro_exodus_budet_ispolzovat_zaschitu_denuvo-60305/#comment-17895338
And not to be wordy here all his VIDOS:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4mRp5Tu4gQrbDFsZB42cA/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=1

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

-Zion - wrote:
Normally there is a subway pulls 1080ти 4K
Did you mean full hd with 4x maybe?
See drawdown.

m
mylovar 27.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Che you tell me what the tests throw,I can test all)like you're one of those who need 10000фпс ...Spices Andromeda put)I to old campaign PERC test,there were 40.
New here +10 fps.Ulra all in HDR mode.Even without HDR +fps.VIDOS too lazy to cut for you.And I have enough of these values,they are excellent for a comfortable game.On proshko generally 30 fps play,that is just terrible,God,how could you?)

-
-Zion- 27.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
I thought the way that particularly pryamorukih run it with supersampling, SSAA. Such smoothing will put any game. 2 this means the resolution is 2 times higher, and 4 is 4 times higher, that is in fact 1080p with 4x antialiasing is 4K.
I took the subway on his brakes was not.

m
mylovar 27.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
That's not lazy ,watch dogs 2 set)in the region of 50 fps with ultra preset)Th there is not pull it?)

S
Steve Taller 27.11.19

-Zion - wrote:
I took the subway on his brakes was not.
everyone has a different concept of the brakes, the brakes are not necessarily directly lags, for me personally the brakes when it's below 60 frames sags, although it can be quite playable

m
mylovar 27.11.19

Steve Taller
I would not believe that you see the difference between 50 and 60 fps for example..Without the numbers on the monitor.Lag is when the lag,the lag of fps in the district 5 did not notice when jumping +-20 Yes.I even play battlefield at 60 fps and CD 3 have.Some play Ulanski settings on the Monique playing in 144гц it does not help to play better.Because the difference between 50-60 and 100-120 insignificant.And about the single game, I generally keep quiet,there, and 30 fps will give to enjoy the game.If no jumps and all goes smoothly.)

r
realhero1980 27.11.19

Sad optimization, 10 times regretted that I took that on a PC, you'd better buy the console. This unbearable permanent graphical artifact which makes the picture constantly darkens, in terms of graphics the game is nothing special, quality of textures the same as in RE7, but in the past there were no bugs and the optimization was good, and then some horror. When all it will fix is unknown

S
Steve Taller 27.11.19

realhero1980
if the system that the profile you have, so it ре7 hardly pulled, it was necessary to train head to think buying a AAA project in 2019 under the iron 10 years ago

r
realhero1980 27.11.19

Steve Taller
I like never wrote, what I pulls, I, like many, comes out this graphical artifact, the game itself goes pretty smoothly.

s
saa0891 27.11.19

realhero1980 wrote:
This unbearable permanent graphical artifact which makes the picture constantly darkens
Most likely Nvidia is working on correcting this problem,they are always produced firewood before the release of games and here they are not),wait for new drivers.

mylovar wrote:
I would not believe that you see the difference between 50 and 60 fps for example..Without the numbers on the monitor.
It is not necessary to see if you're used to playing at 60FPS and above is immediately felt at the slightest turn of the camera,it's like the car you feel the speed.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

mylovar
And why would you tell me what the screenshots sent? I can also say that the resolution of 8-10k and I have 100 fps in them. Make sense? Make video with the detailed settings of these games. The Internet is now everyone's good, it will take not much time to put in on YouTube. It is honestly and truthfully.
mylovar wrote:
Like you're one of those who need 10000фпс
This is not so.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

-Zion - wrote:
that is in fact 1080p with 4x antialiasing is 4K.
So I say about 4k. It's not some super sky-high resolution.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

mylovar wrote:
50-60 and 100-120 insignificant.
Say it of online game))))))))))
Especially about Contra!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

mylovar wrote:
30 fps will give you to enjoy the game
Well, it's already too) May already be on ten fps to play???
For me anything below 60 fps is very unplayable. Well, if multiplayer and less than 80 fps, I definitely will not play.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

saa0891
It is not necessary to see if you're used to playing at 60FPS and above is immediately felt when you rotate the camera.
That's what I they trying to prove!!!!
when you rotate the camera

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

New Lark testani. See for yourself!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 27.11.19

mylovar

Are you going to play???
But if so, then Monsieur knows his perversions)
And this is just the bench. In the game there will be more coming drawdown!

S
SPR1GGAN 27.11.19

gennaz
don't know how to optimize ,but the body on avatrke topic))

-
-Zion- 27.11.19

Steve Taller
I mean 60 fps has always been, I mean.