3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 27.11.19 11:53 pm

Crashes when applying settings (Metro Exodus)

So, guys, the game crashes when you apply the settings, and then when you turn on tessellation. Changes comes to 96% and departures on rabstol. Vin10 64.
Faced who?
13 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 27.11.19

I'm certainly not an expert, but MB video card heats up and throws the game. Well, just another bug that will have to wait for the fix

F
FsTanDar 27.11.19

PC config please

A
Alex474 27.11.19

It is very likely that the PC is not pulling and all. The game is very demanding and resource-intensive...

A
Alex474 27.11.19

I when setting set up was a departure, and hang, and hang, and braking. My PC is not top for games, but the average tension can, but played low, so the PC burned)))

S
Salfus 27.11.19

probably none, maybe memory is not enough turn off anything else to lower the anisotropy of ultra-high to turn on tessellation

v
vitalik76 27.11.19

Tiger wrote:
Faced who?
Why do you need this tessellation? Minus 10-20фпс eats, and the difference have to look under a magnifying glass.

Z
ZlobnyDed 27.11.19

Strange somehow. I'm on a much more modest configuration to the Caspian sea with tessellation came, and there turned it off just in case after the storm, when fps dropped. Default was

T
Tigra 27.11.19

FsTanDar
i7 2600k, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070, Win 10.
Everything at stock frequencies. Overheating is not seen.

Salfus
The game is not enough 8 gigs of VRAM when playing FullHD?))
Unlikely.

vitalik76
Used to play all her, I can see that the adjustment is not critical, but it is now a matter of principle to finish this bagodra.

Alex474
It is unlikely she did not have enough computing resources.

F
FsTanDar 27.11.19

Tiger
Pirates?

F
FsTanDar 27.11.19

Can Repack another to try? I just got a licence no problem

T
Tigra 27.11.19

FsTanDar
Epixtar edishen. Would have been pirates, I would not complain.

E
EvENGED 27.11.19

I became immediately after starting to fly, before we played..

T
Tigra 27.11.19

Problem solved by changing the graphic settings of the game in GeForce Experience, then the bug was gone - inside the game itself now you can change anything at any time without crashes.