3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 27.11.19 11:53 pm

Easy combos (Devil May Cry 5)

Game bought but not yet downloaded. Read, chtr is there a function light combo or something like this. Explain, who knows to include it or not? The gameplay from it does not become boring? And whether on any difficulty you can enable it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 27.11.19

KeKLoL15000
the Council better not to include yesterday saw the passing of Gideon well, who knows he will understand

he played with auto-combos then decided to turn off and the game became really easy you can do the combo that you need

well, from personal advice take the last part of which was auto-combo

I want you to make the reception sting but instead he knocks the opponent into the top

s
sapov 27.11.19

KeKLoL15000
XS at what complexity could be included, but you can enable it. Game stradey, there is no buzz from learning Kamboh

K
KeKLoL15000 27.11.19

mazinily
And yet, more spectacular fights on or off the auto-combo?

m
mazinily 27.11.19

KeKLoL15000
here to help I can't

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 27.11.19

I don't want to memorize combos? You play SLASHERS., Alo. tell me more Oh, I'm too lazy to read the skills in an RPG. I beat all the green fog, it is a pretty and odd it only heals me.

Z
Zombieller 27.11.19

Her direct during the battle, a separate button can be on/off.

F
FirstToos 27.11.19

Does anyone know what is the meaning of skill provocation for 3mln cu. Orb???

K
Kageroz 27.11.19

FirstToos
button R is responsible for the provocation,for that 3 million more gives you style points when it is done during the battle

F
FirstToos 27.11.19

Jura Kovylin
Thank you) I play on the gamepad, I know how to use, and took to Dante, but just can't see that something radically changed in use, given the fact that 3M is =D

G
Gai-sensei 27.11.19

FirstToos
Because it replaces conventional, press the button on the left sticker + button provocations

I
IMIN1strI 27.11.19

Tell me how to change the whips of the devil? which key? Button Z destroys that which is wearing, and puts the following on how to change the sequence of the pests that you want to wear?

e
erkins007 27.11.19

Autocombo really hate the fact that changes Dante itself